ADVERTISEMENT

Funnest Board Squabbles

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Yes I’m aware that “Funnest” isn’t a word.

Just reminiscing over my time here, I reflected back to a few of the greatest verbal spars, and who all was involved. I love those moments because that’s when people get really creative. Please list some memories you have in this dept.

The best participants/opponents to me are:

Man, you all have brought me soooo many laughs! Anyone remember anyone else beyond this?

Just reminiscing over my time here, I reflected back to a few of the greatest verbal spars, and who all was involved. I love those moments because that’s when people get really creative. Please list some memories you have in this dept.

Man, you all have brought me soooo many laughs! Anyone remember anyone else beyond this?

@IUfanBorden vs The Hook

Me and @JC for 3 is relatively friendly Bc I respect him as a poster. Fedora (crazyq) I do not. He is a literal ruhtard.
You were fun when you hit the 2nd gear and just started teabagging folks.

So many Kentuckians changed the way the approach message boards..

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro '

a09ca1beb2af9bc59fed20c2c98bf2c8.jpg

Sorry, I'll put @Scotty00 and @uncfan in ky against anyone.

Your loser will give up first and be "fine", to where my studs will go all day and bring up addressess and be willing to fight in Nashville.

I honestly don’t have a problem with either one of them. I just give Della shit for the simple fact she was no place to be found until UT started doing good. As for Sugar Tits, he brought 99% of his shit on himself. I could fart and get a rise outta him. So much so that the dude went all out and got personal info about me. I swear to this day that the dude came to my hometown in a little red Prius or some kinds little car like that. Best part about it all was the day my main man @MileHighSpartan brought his world to a scratching halt! Most humiliating moment on this board and it’s not even close!

Last edited:
I’m honestly really laid back and do anything I can for anybody. The day I offered to meet sugar tits in Bowling Green to eat and talk I was being serious. Wasn’t gonna try to fight him at all. I’m to old for that shit these days. Don’t get me wrong, i’ll still grab a motherf**ker up if I need to but I’d rather just be buddy’s with everybody:)

Last edited:
Reactions: AWilli6995
Sorry, I'll put @Scotty00 and @uncfan in ky against anyone.

Your loser will give up first and be "fine", to where my studs will go all day and bring up addressess and be willing to fight in Nashville.

My my my how did I miss this dandy, before my time or during the summers? Anybody have any betting odds. Scotty would have to be huge fave jsut bc im not totally sure uncfaninky is old enough to drive.

I’m honestly really laid back and do anything I can for anybody. The day I offered to meet sugar tits in Bowling Green to eat and talk I was being serious. Wasn’t gonna try to fight him at all. I’m to old for that shit these days. Don’t get me wrong, i’ll still grab a motherf**ker up if I need to but I’d rather just be buddy’s with everybody:)

gimme $200 on UNCfaninKY!!!!

Reactions: Scotty00
And it’s also pretty obvious since the early UK exodus, that the ones that stuck around are the most liked by rival fans anyways. Scotty just vaulted in my top 3 behind lurker and jimbo. Don’t get cocky lurker, when jimbo mails me those panther claws for my necklace, ur back to the first loser.

That Bert vs ??? Some auburn fan I think. Arguing about radio broadcast capabilities from 50-60 years ago in 2020, when damn near any game can be watched on tv. Sad Bert jumped ship would have loved to ask him about the radio broadcast of the Transylvania game/practice. First tim UK played a team not on radio since the invention of the radio.

. Super fun for me just bc the topic seemed so silly.

The one UK poster versus his wife when he caught him cheating. Don't think he's posted since. Dmaso maybe? Pretty sure he's dead.

Reactions: Scotty00

CrazyQ vs anyone...Dat dude....Wow.

If you really want a go, then tell me your thoughts on Calipari.

One squabble, which should not be named, led to a moderator committing account suicide, one poster deleting all social media, other posters peacing out semi permanently, and some possibility of Rivals legal involvement. And if you don’t know now you know.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
One squabble, which should not be named, led to a moderator committing account suicide, one poster deleting all social media, other posters peacing out semi permanently, and some possibility of Rivals legal involvement. And if you don’t know now you know.
Damn. Didn’t hear about that. I did hear about the Jason Spear thing, which sucks, bc he was a good poster, along w dmaso too. I remember Dmaso offering to drive me up to Indy for the tourney one year while I was in town.

eriff vs the world
That Bert vs ??? Some auburn fan I think. Arguing about radio broadcast capabilities from 50-60 years ago in 2020, when damn near any game can be watched on tv. Sad Bert jumped ship would have loved to ask him about the radio broadcast of the Transylvania game/practice. First tim UK played a team not on radio since the invention of the radio.

. Super fun for me just bc the topic seemed so silly.

What happened to Bert? Did he die?

Also, Dattier vs. GhostOf301. Two Duke fans going at it. Haven't seen Dattier in ages, though.

ADVERTISEMENT