ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
From my experience the way cars are made now(to give instead of being solid) makes them a lot more survivable in general, but it makes the bad wrecks a lot worse. Chances are with those they wouldn't survive anyway.

Locally it seems after passing alcohol sales accidents went down several years ago. Amazing how that works. Now they wait until in town to start drinking instead of starting an hour away.
You are correct on being safer today, they have so much more safety things now. When I was young it was 50's and 60's model vehicles and they were built solid, you know, real metal not plastic. If they had the modern safety features, they would have saved a lot of lives. Yes, they were heavy and harder to stop, but back then a lot of them didn't even have seatbelts.
When I was a kid, my uncle had a wrecker service and I saw a lot of aftermaths, it was really gruesome some of the aftermath of human remains left behind in them.
When I was in elementary school, I lost my best friend when his dad had a wreck, and he was thrown through the windshield. (No seatbelts, or Sholder straps) 👍

There are a gazillion satellites all over the world equipped with technology most of us can't fathom. They can zoom in close enough to count the hemorrhoids in @lurkeraspect84's asshole from 27 million miles away, yet China is out here launching surveillance balloons like it's the 1794.

Or maybe that's just what they want Sleepy Joe and his cohorts to think. Certainly China has better means of surveillance... shit Google maps can probably give them more info than a high altitude balloon. It could be up there doing way more sinister shit, like biological warfare, misting the atmosphere with more lab-made China virus type shit over US soil. The admin is just like, "lol.... it's cool. Nothing to see here. We'll just let it go. If we shoot it down there's a .00000000000000000000000000001% chance it could pose a risk of falling debris potentially killing someone since the population of Montana is approximately 24 people scattered within 150,000 square miles. That is a chance we're just not willing to take."

You aren't the least bit curious what kind of info it's collecting or what it's doing up there? Something you could easily find out if you blasted it out of the air... 🤣

Relax it's just a simple weather balloon.
In response to the discovery, China’s foreign ministry stated that discovered balloon was a “civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes.” Additionally, stating that its course deviation was due to environmental factors, and the balloon’s “limited self-steering capabilities.”

Probably boring to you all.
This isn't a conspiracy theory.
It's from the World Government Summit currently happening.

It's currently live. Just had a prepared speech for a world bank group.

I like cultural shifts. We've learned in the past to not do it on the backs of others. Rise up, don't bring down.

I'm tremendously grateful I live in a diverse city.

Once I had this friend named Chris. Chris got addicted to meth. I cut him off.
Chris one night kicked in my backdoor kicking it off the frame.
I met him with a bat.
"WTF dude". "LEAVE". I could have called the law, but knew that would ruin his life over one bad decision.
He left and I didn't call the law. Never saw him again but I think he knew he was cut off.
That still bothers me due to I liked the dude and it's hard to find friends who don't die down here.

I can't have him over anymore.

I met him with a bat.
"WTF dude". "LEAVE". I could have called the law, but knew that would ruin his life over one bad decision.
He left and I didn't call the law. Never saw him again but I think he knew he was cut off.
That still bothers me due to I liked the dude and it's hard to find friends who don't die down here.

So who sucks on your wiener for meth money now?

Way back in the day on here I talked about a chick who'd walk up and down the streets outside our lots (checks out). I'd take her out to eat for lunch, just being nice (checks out, talked about it many times). Turns out she has grown children. They've mastered the craft.

*how much of this do you think is true?

I'm still on work leave. I am about to drive over and play some cards with 60-80-year-old women.
I might have or might not have helicoptered my penis for tips after they took all my money.

• Haha
Reactions: I am stupid
I can give your worse examples.

330386455_1674951682963739_4215530970946592427_n.jpg

334298311_736598854781743_1168328021483456741_n.jpg

330495110_751330266725546_2533324835305340116_n.jpg

8k. Not kidding, dude said he's going to tint the windows, 13 inch wheels and a 15" sub
It only has 23k miles. eight thousand dollars.

yesterday,

It does have a remote to the aftermarket stereo.

Last edited:
The automatic reason against arming citizens is well X has bombs and nukes. True, but if you nuke or bomb everything there is no reason to take it over. There has to be a physical troop invasion eventually. That is where the ar15s come in handy.

There is a reason we sent thousands of them to Ukraine...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
lol she sure showed him.

I don't know if that guy will ever recover from that. She straight up used him for her own selfish desires lol.

Bet she's about to receive thousands of private messages from men that are hoping to secure the exact same first date.

I met him with a bat.

So, ummmm, you sell meth?

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT