ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Yeah, and we'll end up with brain-dead Joe again. Congrats.

maybe-maybe-not.gif

"My people". Here I thought we all wanted to be equal. When you refer to black people as being your people, what do you consider people not of color? Not your people? What a racist bitch.

Oh. And a dumbass bitch too.

Really? James, others are butt hurt over Jones in a picture, not allowing a black kid into school----in NINETEEN FUKING 57?

Really? First off----Jones is in the back. For the **** we know, he got "caught up" in the crowd...Or maybe he was the ring leader? I dunno----Don't give two ****s. 1957 folks. Different times.

James doing what he does----Race baiting. **** that tool. He has ZERO issues with the billion he's made off Nike...

"My people". Here I thought we all wanted to be equal. When you refer to black people as being your people, what do you consider people not of color? Not your people? What a racist bitch.

Oh. And a dumbass bitch too.
I get tired of this dumb shit....Here's a shocker:

In 1957, a then sophomore kid, stood inagroup of white kids,not allowing a black kid to enter a school---IN ARKANSAS.

Now way..........

JFC. And then the statement of, "Photo of Jones shows us "how RECENT America's racial problem is..."

Recent? Muther****ers that photo is 65 years ****ing old....

IF jerry Jones had taken ownership of that controversial photo one reporter says.............

What the **** is so controversial about it? Dude was 15 fukin years old then. Its not like he's currently running around Dallas with a white hood on...

Biggest problem with this country man----Always trying to stir shit. Its like your wife putting an ant on the porch, and yelling for you to the kill the spider------Quit making shit worse than what it is.

A kid----in 1957,in a group of other white kids, not wanting a black kid in their school, IS NOT CONTROVERSIAL. Different times.

Sometimes-----sometimes,I am embarrassed I fought for this country.

Reactions: Villian07
Cops lose their jobs. Get charged with multiple felonies including 2nd degree murder. Other than bringing the guy back to life, what do they want to be done?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It's messed up what happened. Seems like they handled it as best as you can though. Firing the cops, prosecuting them, and firing the firefighters.

Reactions: GhostOf301
So there has to be a connection between the guy and at least one of the cops, right? Seemed like vengeful aggression.

Yeah, they are talking about the potential protests here but I don't think things will be bad but who knows? Some people are going to raise hell I'm sure.

I haven't watched the video and don't really have any intention to. It seems from what everyone is saying it was bad and the people who did it will go down so that seems like the right thing to do.

I'm not sure why people need to see it.

Definitely not proven and pure speculation but I have read from conspiracy theory untrustworthy posts online is he boinked an officers wife. So they pulled him over and called said officer in for backup.

Saw part of the video earlier. Guilty as charged on all of them.

Definitely not proven and pure speculation but I have read from conspiracy theory untrustworthy posts online is he boinked an officers wife. So they pulled him over and called said officer in for backup.

Saw part of the video earlier. Guilty as charged on all of them.
I think you could be facing 5 to 10 just for saying boinked on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: I am stupid
From my experience the way cars are made now(to give instead of being solid) makes them a lot more survivable in general, but it makes the bad wrecks a lot worse. Chances are with those they wouldn't survive anyway.

Locally it seems after passing alcohol sales accidents went down several years ago. Amazing how that works. Now they wait until in town to start drinking instead of starting an hour away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT