ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters

Body diversity? Is that a thing? Because of it is, I might need to start complaining to HR that they're not hiring enough young, fit, attractive females. Too many middle-age women that are overweight are being hired. I'm only bringing this up because I truly care about a diverse work environment.

I know most people who trusted the vaccines because their fearless leaders told them to won't bother watching because it is Cucker Tarlson, but we should all be paying attention to this and use it to make future judgments on who to trust and why.

To be fair you shouldn't watch Tucker Carlson any more than you should watch Don Lemon. But I'm not sure many people pay attention to Fauci much anymore anyway. Maybe though.
I definitely agree with the point that Carlson is no better than Lemon. It's not his opinion that I care about. It's what Fauci and more importantly in this case, Dr Birx says. She claims that she knew from the beginning that the vaccine wasn't going to prevent you from contracting and spreading the virus. She's either a liar now or a liar then. I'm going with both.

Fauci. I never said shcools should shut down. Also Fauci, Desantis is going to kill thousands opening up schools!

Reactions: cdbearde
I definitely agree with the point that Carlson is no better than Lemon. It's not his opinion that I care about. It's what Fauci and more importantly in this case, Dr Birx says. She claims that she knew from the beginning that the vaccine wasn't going to prevent you from contracting and spreading the virus. She's either a liar now or a liar then. I'm going with both.

I don't think they had a clue then. I think they would have been better off at some point saying we thought it would stop people from contracting it and were wrong. That would have actually helped their credibility IMO because it would have at least shown they were being honest with the knowledge they had. The way they went about it just made people believe them less and less the longer things went on.

I had zero issues with the shot from the beginning but said all along people should base nothing on what the media says. Everyone should have had the ability to make their own decisions based on their own knowledge/opinions/research/etc... Take it or not. Should have always been a personal decision.

I do love woodworking.

295950095_5511398298927134_6795086610992521213_n.jpg

290226407_5417506108316354_4901106947658037775_n.jpg
Niiiiice! That kind of work will help you shed the lbs!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I know most people who trusted the vaccines because their fearless leaders told them to won't bother watching because it is Cucker Tarlson, but we should all be paying attention to this and use it to make future judgments on who to trust and why.

We need to hear straight from the source about this. @brooky03, have you noticed any changes in your cycle since you got vaxxed?

We need to hear straight from the source about this. @brooky03, have you noticed any changes in your cycle since you got vaxxed?

A little lighter than normal. I’ve switched from heavy flow to medium flow tampons.

Worth it, now that we know the vaccines prevented illness, lessened symptoms, and reduced the spread of the virus. All while being overwhelming safe, with notably few side effects.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Last edited:
There are more adverse events reported to VAERS for these shots than all other vaccines combined since VAERS was created (30+ years ago). Pathology reports, including those at nih.gov, are very damning and show that the vaccines have caused deaths.

So how exactly have we determined that the shots are "overwhelmingly safe?"

Oh, right, a quasi-government agency that collects tens of millions of earmarked dollars from Pharma, and owns numerous vaccine patents, says so. 🤣

what’s the deal with pussy ass bitches in the northeast and northwest crying about 90 degree temps and how it’s so devastating? It’s consistently over 100 here and nobody gives a damn. Ball games played all weekend. Everyone’s outside running and riding bikes. Everyone golfs.

what’s the deal with pussy ass bitches in the northeast and northwest crying about 90 degree temps and how it’s so devastating? It’s consistently over 100 here and nobody gives a damn. Ball games played all weekend. Everyone’s outside running and riding bikes. Everyone golfs.

as a resident of the northeast, I’d like to let you know that we are all thoroughly enjoying the warm weather. Some more rain would be nice for the golf courses, but my drives are longer than ever right now.

I don’t know where or who these bitches are.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I haven’t heard of any cancellations of sporting events or anything like that, but it’s also worth noting 90 degrees in Manhattan feels dramatically different than 90 degrees in Kansas

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Yep, I played golf 4 times last week and the "feels like" heat was 105.

I haven’t heard of any cancellations of sporting events or anything like that, but it’s also worth noting 90 degrees in Manhattan feels dramatically different than 90 degrees in Kansas
I don't know where he lives, but I think the average humidity in the KC area is higher than in Manhattan. 90% isn't uncommon.

A few acres of corn can add 9,000 gallons of water to the atmosphere every day.

I don't know where he lives, but I think the average humidity in the KC area is higher than in Manhattan. 90% isn't uncommon.

I don’t think it’s about humidity as much as it is extreme population density, restricted airflow from tall buildings, and the abundance of asphalt and concrete

That data doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Who is most likely to have had 4 doses? Those with serious, pre-existing conditions and generally poor health. Those most at risk.

Who is most likely to go to the hospital regardless of vaccine status? Those same people.

You are a dumb dumb. [shocked face]
Yep...definitely explains why the vaccinated are 37 times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid, according to the data.

These are the numbers you'd actually want to see! You so smart.

So smart that you sprinted to get in line for a rushed, experimental technology manufactured by companies with a history of paying out billions for dangerous products/fraud, for "protection" from a minor threat. Sure, they have zero liability and couldn't give a shit if anything happens to you, but I'll bet you can trust their fast-tracked products to be much safer than the ones they constantly get sued for. Granted, they won't disclose everything that's in it, and the ingredients are exempt from FOIA requests, but that's not important, is it?

After all, the CDC said it's incredible! Yeah, they've been withholding data and lying about their safety monitoring efforts (uncovered by a FOIA request), and have numerous conflicts of interest, but why not take a leap of faith anyway? And yeah, the FDA tried to hide the Pfizer data from you for 75 years (took 108 days to review), but that's pretty reasonable, right? 🤣

I don’t think it’s about humidity as much as it is extreme population density, restricted airflow from tall buildings, and the abundance of asphalt and concrete
A couple of years ago I felt I like I was working in hell. It was our lot near downtown and it was just brutal. Car that didn't leave the spot for a couple of days left little square spots of rubber on the asphalt where they melted. I could just feel the heat radiate from below and above.

Israel: 72% vaccinated. Eagerly embraced all boosters. Highest death rate on record this year.

All Scandinavian countries except Sweden were recently obliterated by Covid. All at 80% vaccinated or higher.

Haiti: 1% vaccinated. One of the lowest Covid death rates in the world.
U told em and i backed ya, vax was a hoax

Reactions: ExitFlagger

Probly talking about the concrete of the hige ass city heating up and making it hotter than it would be. Kinda like how central parks climate is unique to anybother place in the world bc of all the excess heat absorbed the city coupled with a cold northern climate.

FaKS2GcX0AISoQ5

lmao this is great. Left-center Democrats have 19% higher basal testosterone than strong Democrats... and when given additional testosterone, their views shift further away from the party base and their moods improve. Basically, the more feminine of a guy you are, the more likely you are to be a far-left Democrat. And the more testosterone you have, the more likely you are to be conservative. It's science.

FaKS2GcX0AISoQ5

lmao this is great. Left-center Democrats have 19% higher basal testosterone than strong Democrats... and when given additional testosterone, their views shift further away from the party base and their moods improve. Basically, the more feminine of a guy you are, the more likely you are to be a far-left Democrat. And the more testosterone you have, the more likely you are to be conservative. It's science.
They don't seem very loyal.

FaKS2GcX0AISoQ5

We already knew that. For instance, the dudes that want to get pregnant.... how many do you think are conservatives? Or the people that introduce themselves and the first thing they do is let you know their preferred pronouns? 😂

We already knew that. For instance, the dudes that want to get pregnant.... how many do you think are conservatives? Or the people that introduce themselves and the first thing they do is let you know their preferred pronouns? 😂

Haha right. I think we all suspected that this was true for years. But now we have research studies backing this up. I'll have to reference this study when jabbing at liberals that get easily offended.

They don't seem very loyal.

I'd say it's more of a shift in which side of the brain is being activated more. The left side of the brain focuses more on objectivity, logic, and analytics - while the right side of the brain is more concerned with managing emotions and creativity.

Not an expert on the subject, but I'd say higher levels of testosterone probably alters our neurochemistry. I believe it affects how the brain organizes and structures itself. More testosterone is going to naturally shift how we perceive things, and we'll lose a bit of the emotion in favor of logic.

And, of course, liberal ideology is significantly fueled by emotions. So, if you're activating the emotions less and less, you're naturally going to distance yourself from those liberal beliefs.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Leftists be like: Don't exercise because you might lose your political ideology... who cares if it makes you happier and healthier?

I'm sure there were thousands of women having an internal struggle thinking, "Hmm... would I rather look like the author of this article, or the women exercising in the picture? That's a tough one!"

exercise-right-wing.png

Leftists be like: Don't exercise because you might lose your political ideology... who cares if it makes you happier and healthier?

I'm sure there were thousands of women having an internal struggle thinking, "Hmm... would I rather look like the author of this article, or the women exercising in the picture? That's a tough one!"

exercise-right-wing.png

I saw you jogging down the street the other day and I can only assume it means you're a Trump-loving piece of shit!
EasygoingGratefulAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT