ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Thanks for your service my man
my-pleasure-clark-griswold.gif

Reactions: cdbearde
I was a crew chief (mechanic) on F-16 and F-117. I also killed about 20 dudes, give or take about 20. 😁
kevin.jpg
Cool ass pic, Kev....I wish I could find some of my old photo's. Stored away somewhere, I'm sure. Should have listened to the wife, bought some albums, save them to a drive, or something.

ME: Throws in a box.... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Cool ass pic, Kev....I wish I could find some of my old photo's. Stored away somewhere, I'm sure. Should have listened to the wife, bought some albums, save them to a drive, or something.

ME: Throws in a box.... 😁
I hear ya. Regretfully, this is one of the few pics I have from my military days. This was 2001-2004, before camera phones were commonplace, and the early ones produced shitty quality pics. I was more interested in getting drunk when I was out anyway, not taking pictures. Wish I had more. I spent 2 years living in Italy at the base of the Dolomite Alps, surrounded by stunning scenery. Of the few pics I do have, most were taken in bars. 😂

I hear ya. Regretfully, this is one of the few pics I have from my military days. This was 2001-2004, before camera phones were commonplace, and the early ones produced shitty quality pics. I was more interested in getting drunk when I was out anyway, not taking pictures. Wish I had more. I spent 2 years living in Italy at the base of the Dolomite Alps, surrounded by stunning scenery. Of the few pics I do have, most were taken in bars. 😂
Another words, you realize you are getting older and less attractive and fatter as you get older, don't worry it gets worse. 😉
🤣🤣

And Kevin I do thank you for your service to all of us, and that goes for all of the men and women that have served and protected our country. 💪

So, Joe has cancer?

Of course the WH says he was talking about the skin cancer he had(removed) before taking office..

But, I mean, he said----"I have cancer".

• Haha
Reactions: GhostOf301
Sitting out on the porch. Between the frogs, cicadas and the crickets I hear what seems to be a woman in distress. Call my wife out to see if I am tripping because where the noise is coming from there is no scenario for there to be a human there. Wife tells me it's a fox.

So I youtube it. And holy shit.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ha, I see a lot of foxes around but usually during the day. Coyotes are what I generally here around here. We have some cameras on the house and they generally pick up armadillos (which are destroying my yard) and lately a tailless racoon.

Ha, I see a lot of foxes around but usually during the day. Coyotes are what I generally here around here. We have some cameras on the house and they generally pick up armadillos (which are destroying my yard) and lately a tailless racoon.
We have a bunch of coyotes in the Spring and early Summer. They seem to move on this time of year. They are really close though. Whenever the train goes by or a plane flies over, they go nuts. There's all kinds of wildlife behind us. Bear and bobcats too. And alligators.

We have a bunch of coyotes in the Spring and early Summer. They seem to move on this time of year. They are really close though. Whenever the train goes by or a plane flies over, they go nuts. There's all kinds of wildlife behind us. Bear and bobcats too. And alligators.

Yeah, I haven't heard them in a while here either.

No bears or gators here. There are bobcats around but I've never seen any at my house. A buddy has picked them up on his trail cams.

That is a nice tweet and all to get the people fired up who were already fired up and while I think this entire abortion deal is a huge mistake for the right in Texas the majority aren't voting for Democrats no matter how much they scream.

You all know me as a salesman. I'm much more. sales is almost a part time gig.

Was with a customer and caught a wiff of cut wood. Turned around and saw a truck going down the road loaded.""

I'd give up sales in a heartbeat if I can earn the same.

Reactions: cdbearde

Mayor Bowser previously reaffirmed that DC is a sanctuary city and all are welcomed.... So naturally, Texas Governor Abbott sent hundreds of buses to D.C., full of immigrants, and now it's reached a tipping point involving a humanitarian crisis that merits help from the National Guard? Interesting. It's almost like she doesn't believe in her own policies.

I love how she stated, "I fear that they’re being tricked into nationwide bus trips when their final destinations are places all over the United States of America." In other words: No, we don't want all of these immigrants. lol what a clown politician.

Mayor Bowser previously reaffirmed that DC is a sanctuary city and all are welcomed.... So naturally, Texas Governor Abbott sent hundreds of buses to D.C., full of immigrants, and now it's reached a tipping point involving a humanitarian crisis that merits help from the National Guard? Interesting. It's almost like she doesn't believe in her own policies.

I love how she stated, "I fear that they’re being tricked into nationwide bus trips when their final destinations are places all over the United States of America." In other words: No, we don't want all of these immigrants. lol what a clown politician.
It's like the mayor of Philadelphia and his soft on crime policies talking about how he can't wait until he's not mayor anymore because he's tired of hearing about new shootings almost every hour of the night.

These people start the fires and then complain about how hot it gets.

It's like the mayor of Philadelphia and his soft on crime policies talking about how he can't wait until he's not mayor anymore because he's tired of hearing about new shootings almost every hour of the night.

These people start the fires and then complain about how hot it gets.

Wasn't even aware of that statement he made. Interesting. I imagine it happens quite often with these liberal mayors. "Yes, we love you. All are welcome. We discriminate against nobody!" It's wild that people can believe in this sort of utopian mindset where everyone is free and there is little to no law enforcement. Human nature has been the same for thousands of years. People will always push the boundaries. And if you aren't going to hold people accountable, you'll encounter unnecessary crap that compounds freakishly fast.

ADVERTISEMENT