ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
They are coming for you @lurkeraspect84

"The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has proposed a rule that would prohibit dealers from doing things like creating certain fees or false advertising."

Targeting bait and switch, false advertising, fraudulent and surprise junk fees, and requiring dealers to be upfront about costs and conditions.

Been invited to a smokers chess club. I've been waiting for this. I can't rap battle, but I can play chess.

14 years. Also play pool, this will be fun. Might as well apologize to the wife for money lost, and call in work tomorrow.
stanley-boo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Been invited to a smokers chess club. I've been waiting for this. I can't rap battle, but I can play chess.

14 years. Also play pool, this will be fun. Might as well apologize to the wife for money lost, and call in work tomorrow.
Finished the night with one lose out of 10 games. A guy was called in. I hung out smoked a few bowls, played some pool.

He took my queen early, he got cocky. Won that game. He complained at the tme, but he knew it was legit.

Important thing is I was invited back.

This club is all AA of chess players in Memphis.

This is a place I can hang out. Been looking for a place.

The weed they have is too much. I can't smoke like that. I was high as ****.

Finished the night with one lose out of 10 games. A guy was called in. I hung out smoked a few bowls, played some pool.

He took my queen early, he got cocky. Won that game. He complained at the tme, but he knew it was legit.

Important thing is I was invited back.

This club is all AA of chess players in Memphis.

This is a place I can hang out. Been looking for a place.

The weed they have is too much. I can't smoke like that. I was high as ****.
You sure it wasn't checkers? Who plays 10 games of chess in a night? Don't games usually last like 6 hours because people are trying to think 183 moves ahead? 😂 Or is that only the Rainman type players?

Reactions: UNC71-00
You sure it wasn't checkers? Who plays 10 games of chess in a night? Don't games usually last like 6 hours because people are trying to think 183 moves ahead? 😂 Or is that only the Rainman type players?
I hate playing ppl off the clock. My brother is the worst at taking forever.

10 games in a night isn't much really.

The shit talk was fun. Amazing how sore some are.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
From dude who invited me.

Untitled.png

I caused him to be defensive. Didn't mind him taking back moves after he took his hand off.

I watched a couple guys cheat when playing. They would pick up pieces to move and then sit them down in another place, then proceed to make a move. I didn't care. I was going to beat them anyways.

Going again next Tuesday.

Depends on the context here. In almost all cases a first offense DUI is going to be a misdemeanor (sometimes 2nd and 3rd offenses too depending on the state), unless there is an accident with injuries/death when it is elevated to a felony. But that Tweet is highlighting the wrong part of what he said. What's asinine is saying only felons should be arrested. So if you get a misdemeanor DUI you're off the hook, just continue driving home with your .3% BAC. Here's a ticket, just show up to court on Monday. Hopefully you're sober by then and haven't killed anyone. 😂

Reactions: cdbearde

come election time, this year and in 2024... if people care more about still being able to kill their baby despite Roe v Wade being overturned, than actual important shit that affects their lives, then so be it.

Reactions: cdbearde

come election time, this year and in 2024... if people care more about still being able to kill their baby despite Roe v Wade being overturned, than actual important shit that affects their lives, then so be it.
They are using the Supreme court rulings to try to avoid defeat in November, the gun, Roe v Wade, and now the EPA ruling. They are scared and I hope for a good reason.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Did he really say this? And the reaction of the host... 🤣

This cannot be real......Is he actually implying you dont arrest someone who is driving drunk? So, what----call the offender a cab, Uber? Have someone come pick them up? What if the person who comes, is also drunk?

JFc......PLease tell me there is NO WAY this dude gets re-elected.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I live about 5-10 minutes away from yesterday's shooting. One of my players going with me to Israel next week was there with his family sitting a block away from the shooting. Said it was complete chaos. Friend of his got shot in the leg.

All day yesterday it was a ghost town in Highland Park and Deerfield where I live. Great 4th.

I live about 5-10 minutes away from yesterday's shooting. One of my players going with me to Israel next week was there with his family sitting a block away from the shooting. Said it was complete chaos. Friend of his got shot in the leg.

All day yesterday it was a ghost town in Highland Park and Deerfield where I live. Great 4th.
It's a damned shame. Glad the people you know are good, hate it for the people who are suffering because of a raging lunatic who, once again, had all of the signs of someone capable of this kind evil.

Well, China Joetato certainly has an America last approach, so no surprise.

Unfrigging real. I know for a fact years ago (4 decades) that the profit for gas stations and privately owned quick stop stores was less than 2 cents a gallon, I can't imagine much more today, though I hope they do. Even the big ones depend on all the other things they sell, from food to drinks. If you walk into a store, restaurant, or any place that serves fountain drinks, that is their highest profit item, now that is me speaking the truth from a little over 3 decades ago, but I don't see them giving up profit.
Anyway, isn't Joe a great guy, he will give our oil away. 🖕

I have a great idea, lets give everyone in the world a free Coke. 😎

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT