ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Avalanche have played this third period perfectly. I'm not a Colorado fan but they are so good.
They're really, really good. Smacked the Lightning around most of the series. The overtime win in game 4 was critical. That really shifted the momentum. There was no way TB was ever going to beat Colorado 3 in a row.

golf-rage.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Is it wrong I am now worried about 24 for Republicans? I was beyond confident our nominee was going to be president in 2 years after the way Biden has been allowed to wreck America. I feel like this ruling could have at least a small amount of leverage amongst neutral voters.

Is it wrong I am now worried about 24 for Republicans? I was beyond confident our nominee was going to be president in 2 years after the way Biden has been allowed to wreck America. I feel like this ruling could have at least a small amount of leverage amongst neutral voters.
These people are the loud minority. The media makes them out to be the majority. They definitely want you to believe that you should be worried.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I'm more sad that you apparently have me on ignore. Wrote out these exact same fears a few days ago in this thread.

I'm more sad that you apparently have me on ignore. Wrote out these exact same fears a few days ago in this thread.
Would never do that, boo. I must have missed the post. I’ve had maybe 10 minutes a day to read and post on here since I started the new job. I did most of my posting at the old place, but just not enough time in the day anymore.

I figured I wasn’t the only one. I see what ghost is saying but I can’t help think it might be true. Who knows, though.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Doubtful....Certainly will be a campaign tool. But so will the economy, gas prices, shortages, **** up in the Middle East, Border fiasco, COVID still being COVID, etc, etc....

Pfizer and the CDC now openly admit that Comirnaty will not be manufactured or made available in the US.

So, the only "FDA-approved" vaccine isn't and won't be available. Essentially it only exists on paper.

Seems legit. I'm sure the "approval" had nothing to do with keeping the propaganda momentum going and swaying people on the fence. And I'm sure that the decision to continue to only offer vaccines with the EUA label has nothing to do with the fact that they'd lose their liability shield if a fully-licensed product is available.

Last edited:

I think there is some concern for the right. What wins election is often getting people to vote. The more a base is motivated they get their people out there voting. People are generally going to vote a certain way but often don't show up. Who shows up is the key. Biden being a trainwreck will motivate a ton of people to vote the other way but this decision could get a decent number to vote who may not have. I don't think anything can overcome Biden's ineptitude though.

No doubt. None of us actually think we are men because we can hit the little white ball down the fairway. We think we are men because we act like we can hit the little ball down the fairway when we really can't. I definitely ride in a cart though.
I ride now. I used to walk, and when permitting I rode a bike and pulled the cart. But guys that can really hit the ball accurately have put in loads of time practicing. Now guys that go to the driving range, pull out the driver, and just start wacking balls may fit that description.

Reactions: cdbearde
I ride now. I used to walk, and when permitting I rode a bike and pulled the cart. But guys that can really hit the ball accurately have put in loads of time practicing. Now guys that go to the driving range, pull out the driver, and just start wacking balls may fit that description.

The club I play at the most has these new motorcycles that you can rent and place your clubs on the front of. I keep meaning to try one out.

What wins election is often getting people to vote.
Or rigging the election. Does anyone actually believe Biden got more votes than any other Presidential candidate in the history of the nation? I know I'm not the only one that was watching the ticker at like 3 AM when Biden votes suddenly jumped by the tens of thousands in critical swing states and Trump votes stayed exactly the same. 😂

Or rigging the election. Does anyone actually believe Biden got more votes than any other Presidential candidate in the history of the nation? I know I'm not the only one that was watching the ticker at like 3 AM when Biden votes suddenly jumped by the tens of thousands in critical swing states and Trump votes stayed exactly the same. 😂
So you're saying that the 2020 election wasn't the safest, securest and fairest election ever and that the whole thing was rigged?

crazy-seems-a-little-crazy.gif

of course you're not the only one. Only a fool believes Joetato won fairly

I don't buy the whole rigged thing. I just think people need to tell themselves that. Sort of like blaming the refs. That is a direction we probably don't need to take this thread though, lol.

I don't buy the whole rigged thing. I just think people need to tell themselves that. Sort of like blaming the refs. That is a direction we probably don't need to take this thread though, lol.
It's actually more like people are telling themselves that it wasn't rigged because they don't think it could happen in America as if we are the pillar of honesty. The deck was stacked. It was a mixture of states illegally changing their voting laws, fraudulent ballots and refusal to verify signatures on mail-in ballots. I mean, it was a record high percentage for mail-in ballots that were accepted in the same election that saw an unprecedented number of mail-in ballots. That alone should raise some eyebrows. Trump also improved his voting base in every demographic other than the white males. Lol. The only reason most people don't care to find the truth is because Trump was so unlikable and people actually thought the country would be better off with our current POTATUS.

The club I play at the most has these new motorcycles that you can rent and place your clubs on the front of. I keep meaning to try one out.
I've seen those but never at a club. A lot of clubs wouldn't let me ride the bicycle. I actually used it to strengthen my leg before and after surgery. I enjoyed it. I don't play as well riding a cart. Too much time waiting lol.

Let me know how the motorcycle works out!

FWSlDLqXoAMSptS

FWSlDLnX0AAS5p1

Male feminists getting a vasectomy so they can have one night stands with a she/they...

FWSgjJ_WQAAShNj
If only there were some sort of invention that could help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STDs. Maybe something that you could put on the male’s member that could be removed right after that wouldn't result in a permanent change to one’s reproductive abilities.

Man, that would really be a game changer.

Last edited:
It has been proven that there were irregularities in a few states already. No way Biden got 81 million votes.

And just curious, why. do all the late tabulations and vote counts always benefit the Democratic candidate.

obviously-duh.gif

They're still counting votes like 600 days later? Even if it's proven it's not like it makes a difference. Nothing's going to happen.
Probably better being left unknown, TBH. People hardly trust the gov't as it is---imagine if it were proven that the election was rigged.

Always said that about JFK.....If ever truly proven that our own gov
t played a role in the killing of our own President? Yikes.

With that being said, no fukin way dude(Biden) got 81 million fukin votes.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Bro I signed off around 1 or so that morning, convinced Trump had won---and rather easily. Only to have my wife wake me and go----"You ain't gonna believe this shit..."----At first i was like, "fuuuuuck, hope i didn't say the hot ass, 25 year old, bikini wearing neighbors name, in my sleep....." Turns out it was just Biden suddenly winning by 4 gazzlion votes.

Dodge a bullet there----Or so I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Bro I signed off around 1 or so that morning, convinced Trump had won---and rather easily. Only to have my wife wake me and go----"You ain't gonna believe this shit..."----At first i was like, "fuuuuuck, hope i didn't say the hot ass, 25 year old, bikini wearing neighbors name, in my sleep....." Turns out it was just Biden suddenly winning by 4 gazzlion votes.

Dodge a bullet there----Or so I thought.
We had an ongoing thread here and everyone was convinced Trump won....until he didn't.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Been invited to a smokers chess club. I've been waiting for this. I can't rap battle, but I can play chess.

14 years. Also play pool, this will be fun. Might as well apologize to the wife for money lost, and call in work tomorrow.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT