ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
I guess I am old, but it is not for the federal government to tell me what to do outside of the law and the Constitution.

🖕

Reactions: GhostOf301
@UL_1986
🤣 🤣
depositphotos_52261715-stock-illustration-kiss-this.jpg

I do not agree with abortion.....Extreme circumstances, i.e. rape, health, etc.....I guess. Health issues more than anything. THough rape for me is a tough one. But abortions due to rape, health, etc...are rare, and a low percentage of why.

THis, "its my body" is a fukin horrible , lame, lazy ass excuse.

deI do not agree with abortion.....Extreme circumstances, i.e. rape, health, etc.....I guess. Health issues more than anything. THough rape for me is a tough one. But abortions due to rape, health, etc...are rare, and a low percentage of why.

THis, "its my body" is a fukin horrible , lame, lazy ass excuse.
Young man, I agree on the health of the mother and the future of the fetus, but to me life starts with conception , it's the fetus life that is at that point the main thing, if the mother is not in danger, then that child should have a chance. So bottom line I GD GD GD GD agree totally.
Hope added enough GD'S

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Young man, I agree on the health of the mother and the future of the fetus, but to me life starts with conception , it's the fetus life that is at that point the main thing, if the mother is not in danger, then that child should have a chance. So bottom line I GD GD GD GD agree totally.
Hope added enough GD'S
Here is something to ponder...

Roe V. Wade and the Endangered Species Act were both established in 1973. Of course Roe v. Wade allowed for the abortion of 6.5 million PREBORN children...The Endangered Species Act established that the abortion of PREBORN TURTLES is deserving of JAIL time, and a fine of up to $100, 000.

Turtles my friend.....

Imagine being the sick son of a bitch that thinks that a baby in the womb is nothing more than a clump of cells.

I’m not sure if they actually believe that or if they just use that weird talking point to help not feel like pieces of shit for being okay with killing it.

In 10 years doing ultrasound, probably 1,000-2,000 fetal ultrasounds, I’ve never had a single patient ask me if they can see their clump of cells.

You know what makes me sick, makes me so mad that I could slide down a giant razor blade and land in a large tub of turpentine. A bunch of overgrown punks that think they are a man because they can hit a small ball sitting on the ground, not moving just sitting there relaxing, and then get in their little buggy and drive to the spot the little ball is resting and club the little bastard again and call this a sport. I call it gay. Golf my ass.
I say we need to abort all golf balls, no balls no game.😉

Wake up America.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You know what makes me sick, makes me so mad that I could slide down a giant razor blade and land in a large tub of turpentine. A bunch of overgrown punks that think they are a man because they can hit a small ball sitting on the ground, not moving just sitting there relaxing, and then get in their little buggy and drive to the spot the little ball is resting and club the little bastard again and call this a sport. I call it gay. Golf my ass.
I say we need to abort all golf balls, no balls no game.😉

Wake up America.
The pros don't ride in a cart. They walk and have other people carry their clubs because they are little bitches. Also, @coryfly will kick your ass for saying that.

• Haha
I think they've always been vaginas, especially an adult that goes by the name Billie Joe. Plus they're from California, so right off the bat there was gonna be a 97% chance of douchery.
When Green Day formed, they were young enough that CA hadn’t fully ruined them yet. But soon enough, the crappy songs and dumb politics emerged. Just a matter of time.

The pros don't ride in a cart. They walk and have other people carry their clubs because they are little bitches. Also, @coryfly will kick your ass for saying that.

No doubt. None of us actually think we are men because we can hit the little white ball down the fairway. We think we are men because we act like we can hit the little ball down the fairway when we really can't. I definitely ride in a cart though.

Last edited:
No doubt. None of us actually think we are men because we can hit the little white ball down the fairway. We think we are men because we act like we can hit the little ball down the fairway when we really can't. I definitely ride in a cart though.
Oh if I had to walk I would never play. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT