ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
It's hilarious to see the libs steaming from the ears over this. Even funnier when they cry about it like it's an infringement on their Constitutional rights (it's not). It doesn't change anything, just puts it in the hands of the states. Oh boohoo, I can't get an abortion in such-and-such state now. So drive your skanky ass to the next state over and get it done then. Shit, they probably have a drive through window, a 5 minute slice and dice and you're on your way back home. Or are you getting abortions so frequently that it would just be such a hinderance on your lifestyle you just can't manage it?

In fact, the 1973 ruling is what was bullshit. We live in a republic. It was always meant to be determined by the states. The democrats have themselves to blame. Roe v Wade was always going to be in place until it went from safe, legal and rare to anytime, any reason without apology. They have completely removed the concept that a baby in the womb is in FACT a human life to justify abortions up to birth without any underlying fear of the mother's wellbeing. Look no further than the protesters cutting off the heads of baby dolls as a demonstration to see how little these people value a human life before birth. It's disgusting.

There are a million and a half ways for women to be RESPONSIBLE with their bodies and prevent getting pregnant. Your body, your choice? Choose to be responsible with your body and not rely on terminating a life.

Love this bit, especially right before 2 minute mark. Carlin spot on once again.

It’s not just their body. You are forgetting the body of the baby’s life they are terminating.
We’ve talked about this before. We’re both not changing our minds on the matter. Case closed. People are angry. I posted a YouTube video and am hitting the bong on my day off. Cheers brother.

We’ve talked about this before. We’re both not changing our minds on the matter. Case closed. People are angry. I posted a YouTube video and am hitting the bong on my day off. Cheers brother.

Liberals for some reason think a 28 week premature baby is more of a human baby than a 36 week human baby 2 months further developed into a human but inside the uterus.

Reactions: cdbearde
I am pro choice but I have to roll my eyes when people are screaming about being forced to have kids.

No one is making you spread your legs and be irresponsible. I do think, for health reasons alone, it should be legal.

Yeah, that is pretty much my take. I'm very much against abortion in general. I find it just extremely weird to actually be all excited about being able to just abort babies. However, as a health issue I think since it has been legal so long it should stay that way for health reasons.

My issues with pro-choice people is just how cringey they are about the issue. They treat it like it is just something they should be able to do just because they want to.

My issue with pro-life people is they use strict morality to claim it's wrong. I get it since I think it's generally wrong as well (and that is based on morality) but too many pro-life people claim it's murder but then are ok with exceptions. If you truly think it's wrong, period, that it is simply morally wrong then I don't understand leeway for personal interpretation.

Like most things, it's a little more complex than people make it. Very few things are simply black and white with issues like this.

Last edited:
Their body, old white guys choice amirite?

lol y’all are goofy.
I remember when you guys told us to quit crying about vaccine mandates.

Now we’re supposed to be upset that some slut may have to drive across state line?

• Haha
I remember when you guys told us to quit crying about vaccine mandates.

Now we’re supposed to be upset that some slut may have to drive across state line?
Dumb comparison and even dumber following statement. Not surprised though. “Some slut”…
Lol wow. The idiocy.

Dumb comparison and even dumber following statement. Not surprised though. “Some slut”…
Lol wow. The idiocy.
Yep, that’s right. The typical aborter is a promiscuous whore who doesn’t want to take responsibility for her promiscuity.

Actually, though, you’re right for once. It is dumb to compare mandating an experimental jab known to cause heart problems to allowing states to make their own abortion laws.

Yep, that’s right. The typical aborter is a promiscuous whore who doesn’t want to take responsibility for her promiscuity.

Actually, though, you’re right for once. It is dumb to compare mandating an experimental jab known to cause heart problems to allowing states to make their own abortion laws.
Ah yes, another misogynistic take. You sound like an angry 8th grader. Sorry the women in your life didn’t raise you properly.

There are a million and a half ways for women to be RESPONSIBLE with their bodies and prevent getting pregnant. Your body, your choice? Choose to be responsible with your body and not rely on terminating a life.
FWGeF8yX0AMGFLd

Ah yes, another misogynistic take. You sound like an angry 8th grader. Sorry the women in your life didn’t raise you properly.

So being properly raised is to respect people who have casual abortions? I guess I wasn’t then.

For the record, I tend to favor the libertarian view on abortion. Should be a matter of individual conscience—not public decree. I want to keep the feds out of our lives as much as possible.

So being properly raised is to respect people who have casual abortions? I guess I wasn’t then.

For the record, I tend to favor the libertarian view on abortion. Should be a matter of individual conscience—not public decree. I want to keep the feds out of our lives as much as possible.

The libertarian view should consider the life and liberty of the baby

I’m definitely pro choice (shocker I know) and I think the ruling was pretty much bullshit. But hey, that’s American politics for ya. Is what it is.
It's left up to your state. Vote in your state political run off. What is so hard to understand.
It is not for the Federal Government to tell you what to do outside of the constitution, Nothing was banned as far as I understand Federally.
Where you live, you and your wife/girlfriend may still have your choice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT