ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
FVPtdSAUAAEPzco

Worst administration in history.

For the latest example, look at the emerging food insecurity problem. Putin promised to move to overcome the food crisis if sanctions were lifted. Potatus did nothing. Even his own officials are admitting that the sanctions are backfiring.

Meanwhile, Biden continues to pay farmers to not farm or to grow less.

Excellent work, Joe.

Reactions: cdbearde
I can't imagine Top Gun is good but everyone keeps saying it is.

Farmers have been getting paid for years and years to not grow things in this country. It isn't a new thing.

Gas prices are largely not related to how awful Biden is (and he is awful) but it can't help. I don't really mind blaming him though. I can get down with that.

Trump has to be loving how much of a trainwreck the current administration is.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking Trump would have kept gas prices down.

lol, jesus
So, just bad luck for Joe? Nothing he(Biden) has done, has had any impact on gas prices, inflation, etc, etc...? Just pure bad luck?

Why is gas so high, Brooky?

Farmers have been getting paid for years and years to not grow things in this country. It isn't a new thing.

But Biden expanded the program a year ago. It was idiotic then, and it's beyond idiotic now that even the UN chief has acknowledged that we're staring at a global food crisis.

No sensible and uncorrupted administration would operate the way they are now.

Gas prices are largely not related to how awful Biden is (and he is awful) but it can't help. I don't really mind blaming him though. I can get down with that.

I agree with this, I just don't understand why. I am not an owner of a farm, or large piece of real state, 4 acres covers me, so I am ignorant to this, but I have bush hogged 100's of acers over the years where we hunted that was in the CRP.
I think it had something to do with environmental and has been taken advantage of like most government programs, probably due to non regulatory actions.

I agree with this, I just don't understand why. I am not an owner of a farm, or large piece of real state, 4 acres covers me, so I am ignorant to this, but I have bush hogged 100's of acers over the years where we hunted that was in the CRP.
I think it had something to do with environmental and has been taken advantage of like most government programs, probably due to non regulatory actions.

They are addressing “climate change.” Yes, that’s right. They’re deliberately contributing to a global food shortage to instead battle….climate change.

Even if you don’t care about skyrocketing prices in the US or believe that food scarcity could ever become a real problem here, there’s no denying that it’s a real problem throughout the world. We should be growing as much as possible to help fill the gap. But clearly this is not their priority.

They are addressing “climate change.” Yes, that’s right. They’re deliberately contributing to a global food shortage to instead battle….climate change.

Even if you don’t care about skyrocketing prices in the US or believe that food scarcity could ever become a real problem here, there’s no denying that it’s a real problem throughout the world. We should be growing as much as possible to help fill the gap. But clearly this is not their priority.
I think the rabbits are in on it also, the furry critters destroyed my green bean plants this year. ;)

I had zero expectations going into it, but it was pretty enjoyable. Definitely a movie to see in theaters though. Saw it at IMAX here in Chicago and it was an experience for sure. First movie in a long time where the credits rolled and people were clapping and cheering etc.

Biden can't be blamed for the increase in fuel prices due to the global supply/production issues. Along with the increased demand on world markets due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. But here is yet another well worded explanation of why he is absolutely to blame for not doing anything to mitigate the costs for American consumers. The people he was elected (maybe) to represent.

FVV9tg5WAAAusho

FVV9tg6WUAAguA6

This is just gas prices. He's got a lot of failed policies to sleep on that cost American families a lot. Especially the demographic that they pretend to care about every two or four years. Most people realize that this is by far the worst presidency in most of our lifetimes. Some won't say it out loud. I just wonder how many of those 81 million people (lol) look back and say... maybe I should have voted for Trump.

I think we're fvcked either way. Other than DeSantis, I can't think of a single Pub I would be excited about voting for. But I will vote for the dumbest pub over the smartest lib right now. I just think it would be refreshing to see some constructive criticism of this potato in office from the people who demanded daily, the condemnation of Trump's morning poop tweet.

We gotta stop with the “can you define what a woman is” nonsense. So stupid.

If they have a huge cock and chest hair and bench 405lbs. and feel like a lady, that’s probably a woman. A woman we don’t want to fvck, which is cool.

We really need to stop pretending that this matters, or that dudes who want to sit down to pee in the ladies restroom matters.

• Haha

If they have a huge cock and chest hair and bench 405lbs. and feel like a lady, that’s probably a woman. A woman we don’t want to fvck, which is cool.

We really need to stop pretending that this matters, or that dudes who want to sit down to pee in the ladies restroom matters.
What a stupid take on the topic.

If only we could all be more inclusive like Loudon County, Virginia, and have boys going into female bathrooms to rape two girls. And if only we had more trans represented in sports around the country. I was pretty excited to see two trans win a combined 17 state titles in the state of Connecticut. More inclusivity is a good thing - it totally never tramples on the rights of others.

Biden can't be blamed for the increase in fuel prices due to the global supply/production issues. Along with the increased demand on world markets due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. But here is yet another well worded explanation of why he is absolutely to blame for not doing anything to mitigate the costs for American consumers. The people he was elected (maybe) to represent.

FVV9tg5WAAAusho

FVV9tg6WUAAguA6

This is just gas prices. He's got a lot of failed policies to sleep on that cost American families a lot. Especially the demographic that they pretend to care about every two or four years. Most people realize that this is by far the worst presidency in most of our lifetimes. Some won't say it out loud. I just wonder how many of those 81 million people (lol) look back and say... maybe I should have voted for Trump.

I think we're fvcked either way. Other than DeSantis, I can't think of a single Pub I would be excited about voting for. But I will vote for the dumbest pub over the smartest lib right now. I just think it would be refreshing to see some constructive criticism of this potato in office from the people who demanded daily, the condemnation of Trump's morning poop tweet.
I bet not many read that all the way through, and I am guilty of doing the same, so I am not pointing a finger at anyone. But I read it to the end and I appreciate you posting this because I just don't read much media anymore for some strange reason, and I do no social media outside of this board.
👍 👍

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT