ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Speaking of clowns....you buy those stories about people begging for the vaccine on their deathbeds? 🤣

Of course you do.

Look out for those ivermectin ODs. Might trip over one.
I think people with higher risks should absolutely get the shot.

But....

Yeah. I remember before there was a vaccine, it was... "I should have worn my damn mask".

Headlines used to be, 'Man who criticized mask mandates dies of Covid after attending church maskless.'

Now it's, 'father of two who posted an anti vaccine message on Facebook dies of covid.'

Reactions: ExitFlagger
It's not possible to be dramatic about 725k dead people.

But that's not what I was doing ITT, not trying to play too much on the emo violins. I was pointing out 725k is high #. Not much emotion to pointing that out. 725k is a lot of anything. Especially body bags sure.

That vacc is like 99.99962% gonna keep somebody out of that 725k dead pool, and that's all I've been getting at.

And if everybody is vaccinated at that Dave concert that I wanna go to, we all good, ain't nobody gonna die. If people show up to an indoors concert with a crowd as unvaccinated, they dumb. Dawg. Just dumb. Hopefully they don't die. But if they did...They dumb and dead. If they couldn't vacc for some legit reason, they are also dumb for being there.

I'll feel bad for them if they die, and the lives they leave behind. I will hope their Go Fund Me is an MVP., so that whoever they left behind can at least get some help before trying to move on with their lives, because their loved one was dumb.

I did my civic duty getting the jab.
Sounds good in theory, except vaccinated people can still very much contract, spread, and die from covid.

idgaf if u wanna gonsee chappelle though lol

I have only voted since 2016, but I find it hard to believe that you were defined by who you voted for before then. The fact that people think I agree with everything Trump says/does or 86 agrees with everything Biden says/does is maddening. There can be no middle ground if you are automatically dismissing 50 percent of your neighbors.

It is possible to belong to a political party and disagree with some of their points. Unfortunately, the people that do fit that criteria are the loudest in the room.

I have only voted since 2016, but I find it hard to believe that you were defined by who you voted for before then. The fact that people think I agree with everything Trump says/does or 86 agrees with everything Biden says/does is maddening. There can be no middle ground if you are automatically dismissing 50 percent of your neighbors.

It is possible to belong to a political party and disagree with some of their points. Unfortunately, the people that do fit that criteria are the loudest in the room.
To the same point, it's why I like this board so much compared to homeboards. I like the differencing opinions on things.

To say a party can do no wrong is like saying your team can do no wrong.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Here's what you find in nations that actually post death totals for the unvaccinated:

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/22/england-82-percent-covid-19-deaths-vaccinated/

Latest UKHSA report shows Vaccinated accounted for 82% of Covid-19 Deaths & 65% of Hospitalisations in England over the past 4 weeks.

Table 4 of the report shows the number of people to have died within 28 days of a positive test result for Covid-19 who were not vaccinated was just 502, whilst a further 88 were partly vaccinated, but a shocking 2,136 were fully vaccinated.

Meaning between September 20th and October 17th, 82% of those who died with Covid-19 were vaccinated whilst just 18% were not vaccinated.

Which is why it’s so concerning to see that Covid-19 deaths between September 20th and October 17th 2021 were approximately 11 times higher than the same period in 2020 when there were no alleged 95% effective vaccines.

With success like this, why shouldn't we all be coerced into taking several doses?

I am expecting articles blasting northern states and their governors for their handling of covid. Shattering daily records and having to call in the national guard to fill medical staff shortages as their hospitals fill up with covid patients. New York obliterated the single day increase record. Over 21,000 cases yesterday with only 60% of their counties reporting.

I hate it for people who are sick and for families that will lose their loved ones. I am just ready for people to wake up and quit acting like politics or policies make a difference in how this virus spreads. DeSantis got shit on during his state's surge, but his hospitals never got to the point where they needed to call in the national guard. Hell, they didn't even delay elected procedures.

I am expecting articles blasting northern states and their governors for their handling of covid. Shattering daily records and having to call in the national guard to fill medical staff shortages as their hospitals fill up with covid patients. New York obliterated the single day increase record. Over 21,000 cases yesterday with only 60% of their counties reporting.

I hate it for people who are sick and for families that will lose their loved ones. I am just ready for people to wake up and quit acting like politics or policies make a difference in how this virus spreads. DeSantis got shit on during his state's surge, but his hospitals never got to the point where they needed to call in the national guard. Hell, they didn't even delay elected procedures.

I said form the jump that their logic had a fail safe.

Policies work: “see, our policies work, we need should make them stronger”

Policies don’t work: “see how bad the virus is? it’d be worse without our policies so let’s make them stronger”

I am certain a large number of these cases are from the PCR tests that many people took prior to visiting families. They're so unreliable. But the deaths are high in states that were hit before NY. Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, Pennsylvania Indiana and Ohio. So unfortunately it looks like this trend is going to continue in NY, NJ, Virginia, NC, and Florida again. That said, They're not being totally honest about what they're calling covid deaths. So who knows. There are still a lot of people dying. We just need to move on from blaming policy and focus on treatment more than trying to stop it all together. IMHO

Here's what you find in nations that actually post death totals for the unvaccinated:

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/22/england-82-percent-covid-19-deaths-vaccinated/

Latest UKHSA report shows Vaccinated accounted for 82% of Covid-19 Deaths & 65% of Hospitalisations in England over the past 4 weeks.

Table 4 of the report shows the number of people to have died within 28 days of a positive test result for Covid-19 who were not vaccinated was just 502, whilst a further 88 were partly vaccinated, but a shocking 2,136 were fully vaccinated.

Meaning between September 20th and October 17th, 82% of those who died with Covid-19 were vaccinated whilst just 18% were not vaccinated.

Which is why it’s so concerning to see that Covid-19 deaths between September 20th and October 17th 2021 were approximately 11 times higher than the same period in 2020 when there were no alleged 95% effective vaccines.

With success like this, why shouldn't we all be coerced into taking several doses?
If 90/100 people get a vaccine and 9 of them die, that’s better than 2 dying out of the 10 unvaccinated.

Why do you hate math?

If 90/100 people get a vaccine and 9 of them die, that’s better than 2 dying out of the 10 unvaccinated.

Why do you hate math?

October. Nice. Completely forgot I posted this.

11 times higher. What a success.

How do you feel about this math?

Fifteen bodies were examined (all died from 7 days to 6 months after vaccination; ages 28 to 95). The coroner or the public prosecutor didn’t associate the vaccine as the cause of death in any of the cases. However, further examination revealed that the vaccine was implicated in the deaths of 14 of the 15 cases.

https://straightlinelogic.com/2021/...d-were-killed-by-the-vaccine-by-steve-kirsch/

Cali with 100,000 cases and their highest death rate of the pandemic. Waiting patiently for the hit pieces against the governor.

Reactions: cdbearde
I wasn't really aiming anything at you. I just see a whole lot more news regarding Florida than any other state. Not that their surge isn't news worthy. Just that when NY starts their next wave and Illinois, and Michigan and California, they'll be excuses made for them.
Called it.

* does not apply to brooky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Just a joke off jimbos post. Just ribbin ya man.

he said no reps agreed with everything teump did just like no dems agreed with everything biden does. So i said except brooky, as a (not so funny) joke

Now that the blue states are shattering records, they are pushing to distinguish between hospitalized due to covid and in the hospital with covid. Deaths from covid and deaths with covid. Now the things that were called conspiracy theories the past two years are real? What's next, we find out that cheap therapeutics work on treating covid and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread?

BTW, NY pushing 300 deaths today and California looking to report over 100,000 daily cases for a while. Any time the red state blamers want to post the countless articles blaming the policies of the blue states, I will be here.

The kids were outside for 7 minutes apparently. Let’s not go off the rails with the ‘endangering their health’ stuff.

Is it kinda dumb to take them outside when it’s 24 degrees? Sure.

The kids were outside for 7 minutes apparently. Let’s not go off the rails with the ‘endangering their health’ stuff.

Is it kinda dumb to take them outside when it’s 24 degrees? Sure.
Shut the fvck up.

now now, don’t get more worked up than you already are. Bad for your blood pressure.
So worked up. Anything in particular that I said that even resembled going off the rails? You choose to rationalize the dumbest shit.

ADVERTISEMENT