Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
There is a very good Penn and Teller Bullshit episode on cell phones. I highly suggest checking it out.

To assume you know the reasons why everyone doesn't get the vaccine is a tad of an overstep don't you think?

I got it because my wife wants to go to Ireland. Should be fun.

Ill check out the Penn and Teller.

As for the part of assuming why, I didn’t say “everyone.”

I hear great stuff about Ireland. Def on our list. Paris was fantastic in October and we just got back from 6 days in Sint Maarten last week. Being fully vaxed and boostered made those trips waaaay easier. Headed to Vegas in April!

Reactions: cdbearde

Boilermaker03

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Splenda goes directly into your body where it impacts the microbiome in your digestive system and potentially hyoid insulin production. Who knows what cell phone signals do.
Still not going direcly into your blood steram. Cell phones do next to nothing. At least as far as causing cancer.

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
Still not going direcly into your blood steram. Cell phones do next to nothing. At least as far as causing cancer.

The point is, we don’t have any idea what these things do long term (50+ years) because they haven’t existed that long.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Memphis
Team
Kentucky
looks like a guy who's about to stand in front of his bathroom mirror with his junk tucked in while he says "I'd fvck me" over and over again.
I"ve lost a lot of weight, but let it be known. I was a super fat **** that made my body yell at me to get healthier.

I was a complete and total tool. I deal with that realization daily with my therapist.

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
I"ve lost a lot of weight, but let it be known. I was a super fat **** that made my body yell at me to get healthier.

I was a complete and total tool. I deal with that realization daily with my therapist.
The life hack here is to do drugs. Ull get to where u enjoy being high so much you wont eat nearly as often bc eating bust up ur high 🤣

this is the nonsense thread right

Latest posts