FSU vs Miami and TCU vs DBU

Discussion in 'College Baseball Clubhouse' started by FSU COM Nole, May 6, 2015.

1. FSU COM Nole

FSU COM Nole New Member
    Expand Collapse

These appear to be teams competing with one another for two of the final national seeds. As of right now, FSU and TCU have slight edges, but it could go either way depending on these final 3 weeks (including conference tourney play). What does everyone think about the separation between these schools?

2. purkey

purkey Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

ou will sweep tcu and drop them from consideration....

3. Originole1

Originole1 New Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

If FSU can win 1 game on the road @ Louisville they will remain steady in the RPI and IMHO still hold the edge over UM with head to head being the deciding factor. If they take the series @ Louisville they will almost certainly lock up a National Seed as long as they don't get swept at home the final weekend vs. Clemson, which I don't see happening.

4. MJWilliamson

MJWilliamson Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I think Florida just played themselves into the running for a National Seed, with a road series win @ Vanderbilt. If the Gators take care of business at home against #29 Auburn and then win one or two tournament games, I think they definitely will get a national seed.