ADVERTISEMENT

FSU @ UVA Rematch

Nice game, Cavs. UVA only made 18 FGs, but finished strong in both halves. Really really rough last 60 seconds for FSU. Not sure why we didn’t foul Huff when he grabbed the rebound.

Reactions: jhmossy
Nice game, Cavs. UVA only made 18 FGs, but finished strong in both halves. Really really rough last 60 seconds for FSU. Not sure why we didn’t foul Huff when he grabbed the rebound.

Could not believe you didn't foul Huff. Also, I was losing my mind when Forrest had that wide open 3 at the very end off the offensive rebound. Can't believe he air balled it though. Vassell is so good. Diakite was excellent tonight for us.

Could not believe you didn't foul Huff. Also, I was losing my mind when Forrest had that wide open 3 at the very end off the offensive rebound. Can't believe he air balled it though. Vassell is so good. Diakite was excellent tonight for us.

It was as if they lost total track of time and score. Thought we were tied or something. No excuse for not fouling Huff.

Forrest ain’t really a three point shooter. He’s made like 20 in his career. He’s improved a bit—Made as many this year as first 2 or 3 years combined. But it’s still not his game.

Vassell or Walker drain that corner three. Maybe even Polite.

Reactions: jhmossy
How do you feel about playing Auburn in the 1st Round of the Tournament? It could happen. Maybe a 6/11 or 7/10 matchup.

I'll be happy to play anyone at this point. If Auburn can lose by double digits to the teams they did, we can beat them. But we can lose to any team in the country with the way we score.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT