ADVERTISEMENT

FSU @ UL....

FSU is the most impressive team in the ACC they have a lot of good players and a system in place that has been working for years - continuity.

Louisville is in a weird spot. They are REALLY young even though I know the sport has trended this direction. You could see the size/experience difference when comparing these teams last night. FSU guys are more than just specimens though, they are highly skilled too.

I think Louisville could be good with Williams/Withers up front if Williams returns to the court. This team just doesn't have any contributions off the bench. I really thought when they signed the 6-10 kid Igiehon Louisville was finally getting a big tough player but the guy just does not play - last night would be a game a guy like that was needed. He must be terrible.

I’d Say they are at least a top 5 seed come March, certainly better than an 8 seed imo.

In fact I’d love to take a wager if anyone thinks they will be an 8 seed or worse.

I’d Say they are at least a top 5 seed come March, certainly better than an 8 seed imo.

In fact I’d love to take a wager if anyone thinks they will be an 8 seed or worse.
If we finish the year with 22 or 23 wins and a ACCT championship game appearance we have to at minimum be a 4 seed. I'd say it could be higher, especially if we win the tournament. I highly doubt we can run the table but are you telling me that a 2 loss, P5 champion is going to not be on the top line or on the second?

ADVERTISEMENT