ADVERTISEMENT

FSU at Duke

Duke is a ton of fun to watch because they have a ton of weapons and play absolutely zero defense.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Fun game...
LOL Duvall hit a three they win
Meh. I mean eventually one is going to go in. That's just the way it goes. I'd continue to sag off. He hits another, then you probably have to change things. Maybe. I mean, he's a terrible shooter.

So tired of teams making a ridiculous percentage of threes against Duke.

Reactions: bignish
Lol at that “charge”.
Agree. No call in order there. Some just feel the need to make a call. I've said this a million times---"Best call is a no call". See my High school thread for an example. I was official under the goal.

Reactions: GE Nole
Well. That's probably that. Good game duke. We gave it all we had.
Really good team you guys have. Seemingly always so damn athletic. I told you guys you'd love CJ Walker. Kids a player. Wish IU would've recruited him harder.

Reactions: speedfrk
Really good team you guys have. Seemingly always so damn athletic. I told you guys you'd love CJ Walker. Kids a player. Wish IU would've recruited him harder.

Yeah. I'm liking this team. Brutal schedule to start ACC play though. Would've loved to have pulled this one off but am pleased with how we responded.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Fun game to watch, lots of offense, very little defense from either team.
Defense wasn't that bad. I mean sometime, the offense is just that good. People see a high-scoring game and just assume the defense is bad; and in some instance's, that's true. Just don't feel that was totally the case today. Now with that being said, right now Duke is weak defensively. But FSU did hit a lot of contested shots. Like I said, sometimes the offense is just better(that the defense).

Reactions: HuffyJB
Nice game, Duke. About what I expected. Without Koumadje we just could not keep y’all off the offensive glass. Seems like we had a chance to maybe stretch it out far enough to force y’all out of your game there, but the 90 second 14-0 run was classic Duke.

Pretty crazy that Duke had 3 guys combine for 12 fouls in the first 33 minutes and none of them get a 5th over the last 7. But such is life.

Offensive rebounding was the difference. Gonna be our Achilles heel all year unless Koumadje comes back.

Reactions: WojoRising
ADVERTISEMENT