ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Anselem Breaks Down Final 5 (Video)

OzPL6y0.gif

Think he's talking about the poster... Or maybe the poster and the guy in the video.

Yeah, both, though wasn't really crapping on either. There are lots of players who I have no clue about.

Yeah, both, though wasn't really crapping on either. There are lots of players who I have no clue about.
I gave up on it, with the whole one and done thing getting out of control it's become somewhat annoying. I'll get an alert on my phone when they commit to Duke, then I'll give a ****.

I gave up on it, with the whole one and done thing getting out of control it's become somewhat annoying. I'll get an alert on my phone when they commit to Duke, then I'll give a ****.

I keep up with the names UNC is recruiting but don't really watch highlights or anything until they commit (or I think they will). Nothing worse than watching some stud go off on everyone and then they commit to your rival or just somewhere else in general, lol.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I keep up with the names UNC is recruiting but don't really watch highlights or anything until they commit (or I think they will). Nothing worse than watching some stud go off on everyone and then they commit to your rival or just somewhere else in general, lol.
I think he's ranked in the 140's, so its no surprise most probably haven't heard of him. UK was knocking on all available doors for a big man here recently.

ADVERTISEMENT