ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Member(s) You'd Most Like to Have a Drink With

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
and why? Could be to have some laughs, or to trick them to come so you can simply smash a glass over their skull. jumpingsmile

Tag your choices.

OrangeTiredBarbet-small.gif
source.gif

Last edited:
For me there are MANY I'd choose, but for the first round (just for the entertainment factor) I'd bring together @LetsGoDuke301, @zipp, @kyjeff1, @uncfan in ky, @Dattier, @Scotty00, @AWilli6995 @Bert Higginbotha & @della, @UL_1986, @Steelers2012, @kl40504, @MrBaracus, @BasketBallJunkie-UK

h4IcukI.gif

I'm down with that but if we're going to be drinking then @kl40504 may have to settle for water or some type of fruity drink. Honestly I don't hate anyone on here and I would imagine 98% of the people that post here are good folks. I will say some of the takes that some make crack me the hell up.

I would pick @bkingUK . Would like to take a look inside his soul.

@Random UK Fan, just to see if he is nearly as strange as he seems.

@TheDude1 seems like he would be that guy who would be fun to watch at a bar because he wouldn't be able to not talk to every attractive woman who made eye contact with him. Then he would come back to the bar and talk about how into him she was.

@ticket2ride04 he would pay the tab.

@toonces11 he would also pay the tab. And I bet he's a shot guy. I am a shot guy.

@brooky03 nothing I enjoy more than belligerently scolding people about shit driving habits.

@jhmossy , though I would obviously have to pick up the tab, he seems like a guy who would keep the laughs going.

@tw3301 just to see him be nice to women until they turn him down. Then he would call them bitches and whores.

@Quavarius he's a Duke guy and I would like to go bar hopping with him in Chapel Hill wearing all Duke gear.

@UL_1986 I would like to cut off his man bun force him to drink a beer flavored beer and put the truly away.

I would pick @bkingUK . Would like to take a look inside his soul.

@Random UK Fan, just to see if he is nearly as strange as he seems.

@TheDude1 seems like he would be that guy who would be fun to watch at a bar because he wouldn't be able to not talk to every attractive woman who made eye contact with him. Then he would come back to the bar and talk about how into him she was.

@ticket2ride04 he would pay the tab.

@toonces11 he would also pay the tab. And I bet he's a shot guy. I am a shot guy.

@brooky03 nothing I enjoy more than belligerently scolding people about shit driving habits.

@jhmossy , though I would obviously have to pick up the tab, he seems like a guy who would keep the laughs going.

@tw3301 just to see him be nice to women until they turn him down. Then he would call them bitches and whores.

@Quavarius he's a Duke guy and I would like to go bar hopping with him in Chapel Hill wearing all Duke gear.

@UL_1986 I would like to cut off his man bun force him to drink a beer flavored beer and put the truly away.
Lol, I had to google truly. I’ll raise you a manbun for some Myrtle Beach frosted tips and party wave. Winking

You already know that we’re gonna be drinking Coors Banquet and pounding shots of Weller 107 when you finally grow a sack and catch a Niners game with me this season!

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
For me there are MANY I'd choose, but for the first round (just for the entertainment factor) I'd bring together @LetsGoDuke301, @zipp, @kyjeff1, @uncfan in ky, @Dattier, @Scotty00, @AWilli6995 @Bert Higginbotha & @della, @UL_1986, @Steelers2012, @kl40504, @MrBaracus, @BasketBallJunkie-UK

h4IcukI.gif

Lol this would be an interesting night! I would honestly have a drink/meal with anybody on this board. I give some people hell on here but I honestly don’t dislike anybody. I get along with everybody away from this board. I’m always laughing and cutting up with people but it’s fun to get people going. I’m calling it now, if we all go out I wanna sit next to @KisteK or @uncfan in ky and his lovely wife!!!Laughing

Lol, I had to google truly. I’ll raise you a manbun for some Myrtle Beach frosted tips and party wave. Winking

You already know that we’re gonna be drinking Coors Banquet and pounding shots of Weller 107 when you finally grow a sack and catch a Niners game with me this season!
One day. They got to be respectresp for me to spend that money on them. Haha

Reactions: UL_1986
I could chill, drink and maybe burn one with pretty much anybody...cept maybe @ManRoar. Him, I would throat punch. I’ve spent a LOT of time drinking with UK fans and friends.
dont-start-no-shit-wont-be-no-shit-yeah-lc-32843803.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I haven't been posting long enough, but if you knew me, I'd be second in the voting behind @KisteK for sure. I'm pretty awesome.

Are you a hot female?

I am going to say myself in about 30 minutes because I know that will at least happen. I would love to have a drink with some of you but that seems very unlikely.

Are you a hot female?

I am going to say myself in about 30 minutes because I know that will at least happen. I would love to have a drink with some of you but that seems very unlikely.
Some of us have talked about a get together in early Sept, not far from where you live. Just outside Bowling Green.

fwiw, of course nothing is set yet.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Are you a hot female?

Some of us have talked about a get together in early Sept, not far from where you live. Just outside Bowling Green.

fwiw, of course nothing is set yet.

Is it one of those ‘naked and afraid’ type meet ups though?

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT