ADVERTISEMENT

Former NCSU commit Saddiq Bey to Nova

Nova is stocked with frontcourt options, Cremo, Swider, Slater and Bey joining Samuels, Paschall, Cosby-Roundtree in the frontcourt rotation (Quinerly, Booth, Gillespie the primary back court guys tho I assume Cremo will play a good bit of 2G). Wright will likely use Paschall as his stretch undersized 5-man in the death lineup Spellman role and have DCR spell him. Have to assume somebody is redshirting. Considering Swider and Slater are top 50 recruits I doubt it's either of them. Bey is no scrub, 4-star #102 and is the kind of swiss army knife defender Jay likes that can drain 3s - but perhaps he's the most logical choice as Jay Wright isnt playing 10 guys. He doesnt like playing more than 8. And yes I assume this means Reid Travis is going to UK and not Nova but not set in stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK and lkc1234
After a red shirt season he'll be a 74% three point shooter and an elite defender I have no doubt in my mind.

Well some coaches actually coach up their players

He will be a solid player. I'm sorry it worked out the way it did and he left Raleigh. He landed in a pretty sweet spot though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT