ADVERTISEMENT

Former MSU star Adreian Payne murdered

Payne essentially adopted a make a wish kid and showed her an amazing two years of her life hanging around the program. Dude had a big heart.

Was he an innocent bystander? I'm so calloused living here, but there's a difference between bystander and part of....

It sucks all the way around. I've not found the details, forgive me.

I'm remember something from school about how some would close their blinds or walk away in fear. (my memory is shit)

Dude stood up. Hero.

Reactions: KisteK
A friend of mine died the same way in 2018. A female friend of his was in a domestic violence situation with an abusive boyfriend. He was arrested earlier in the day for assaulting the woman and later released on bail the same day. He came back to the residence where my friend was helping the female move and shot him to death and then committed suicide.

On topic, off topic. This shows how volatile these situations are and how dumb of an idea it is to send social workers to these scenes instead of trained officers. Not that this is relevant to this particular situation.

Aside from that, that is a terrible outcome. Happens all too often. Happened here this past weekend. Guy went to jail for domestic battery, held for 48 hours. Got out. Went to their apartment and shot his GF dead and the neighbor who was helping her get her stuff.

Reactions: JimboBBN
On topic, off topic. This shows how volatile these situations are and how dumb of an idea it is to send social workers to these scenes instead of trained officers. Not that this is relevant to this particular situation.

Aside from that, that is a terrible outcome. Happens all too often. Happened here this past weekend. Guy went to jail for domestic battery, held for 48 hours. Got out. Went to their apartment and shot his GF dead and the neighbor who was helping her get her stuff.
My wifes best friend in Memphis moved to Portland to become a door to door social worker. The stories she tells makes us wonder why she left Memphis.

Reactions: GhostOf301
"At least we're not Portland" should be the new Memphis motto.
200.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So does Doordash and all the rest of the delivery services. After the jacked up menu prices, service fee, delivery fee, tip, etc. your $7 Big Mac meal costs you $37.50.
Not so bad here if they actually show up. I have cash money to tip away from the app. dude didn't show up. canceled the whole order.
Would have gave the guy 10-20 over if was straght.

I like for them to take a bite. If it's good big tip.

Dude missed out.

Now I have to order from a different restaurant and app.

sigh.....I think I have a frozen pizza. hate frozen pizzas.

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Not so bad here if they actually show up. I have cash money to tip away from the app. dude didn't show up. canceled the whole order.
Would have gave the guy 10-20 over if was straght.

I like for them to take a bite. If it's good big tip.

Dude missed out.

Now I have to order from a different restaurant and app.

sigh.....I think I have a frozen pizza. hate frozen pizzas.
You have plenty of carrot sticks, right?!

So does Doordash and all the rest of the delivery services. After the jacked up menu prices, service fee, delivery fee, tip, etc. your $7 Big Mac meal costs you $37.50.
I'm an idiot, complete dumass. I orderd something else but ordered it carry out. Now I have to drive.

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
mmmmm....worth it.

got leftover for tomorrow if the wife don't steal it.

My balls are sweating from riding the bike. musky should have drove.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT