ADVERTISEMENT

Form a Tag Team With 2 Players From Your Team (Any Era) to Fight

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
against everyone else’s choice. Preferably pictures.

Who you got?

I’ll go with these 2.

113954-2056782103Fr.jpg

images

Jamal Mashburn

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wes unseld and ellis myles. Ellis was a junkyard dog, and many older great talk about unseld as one of the strongest/toughest players they ever had to play.

never pictured mashburn as much of a brawler but thats mainly bc he always played very poised from what i remember.

Wes unseld and ellis myles. Ellis was a junkyard dog, and many older great talk about unseld as one of the strongest/toughest players they ever had to play.

never pictured mashburn as much of a brawler but thats mainly bc he always played very poised from what i remember.
There have definitely been more ornery guys, but from a physique standpoint, I’d rather face the scrawnier meaner ones.

Jamaal Magloire

download.jpg

I remember Billy Packer saying “What’s Magloire doing to Wojo!?”

it looks like driving his pelvic bone into Wojo’s sciatic nerve. Hard to tell from that angle. Wojo looks like he’s trying to do the Iron Cross.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
lvgvsf4u5io0udjhsbes

If all the rumors were true we wouldn't really need anyone else but I'll throw in this guy to help.

tumblr_ly0a48V85a1qgwfwno1_500.jpg

vikings-skol.gif

it looks like driving his pelvic bone into Wojo’s sciatic nerve. Hard to tell from that angle. Wojo looks like he’s trying to do the Iron Cross.

Yeah, Packer is an idiot. Wojo just faking all over the place and Packer buys it. He also tried to excuse Henderson and basically act like a mouthpiece for Duke during that ordeal.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT