ADVERTISEMENT

For your viewing pleasure this evening…

You crack me up au, you have some kind of little brother syndrome or something...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
image-18-821x1024.png

That run is a perfect example of just how hard it is to navigate through the tournament. To defeat all of those blue bloods after trying your absolute best to lose in the opening round to New Mexico St or whoever it was.

Auburn promptly dickfingered their Final Four appearance iirc.

Shame too, programs like Auburn only get a shot like that once every fifty years lol. OP will be long dead once that opportunity rolls around again. (RIP)

Shame too, programs like Auburn only get a shot like that once every fifty years lol. OP will be long dead once that opportunity rolls around again. (RIP)
They did get royally screwed on the missed double dribble at the end when Auburn was up 2 with like 4 seconds left. That missed call is why Virginia has a championship banner.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy

We got screwed in our final 4 appearance. Imagine Kentucky or Virginia football playing for the national title in football and your WR getting mugged in the end zone with 10 seconds left for the go ahead touchdown and pass interference not getting called on a obvious PI

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
Imagine being an Indian basketball fan riding the coattails of a single FF appearance by your football school. This is how far Indiana basketball has fallen.

We got screwed in our final 4 appearance. Imagine Kentucky or Virginia football playing for the national title in football and your WR getting mugged in the end zone with 10 seconds left for the go ahead touchdown and pass interference not getting called on a obvious PI
Ha! I remember that year. Auburn made it all the way to the Final Four...only to get their taints kicked in by that UVA team that made history by losing to a 16 seed the year before.

Thanks for the memory. I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT