ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four Predictions

Picked Virginia and I'll stick with it. Might’ve changed it to Auburn if they had Okeke.

Virginia over Tech, 35-34.

Reactions: jhmossy
TT and Auburn.

Wonder if they will ever call Winston with a push off.

TT over MSU, Virginia over Auburn

Tech 65 Virginia 60

Going to be IMO, one of the more competitive FF's in recent memory. I think we will have 3, very good games. We have:

1, 3, 5 and 11th rated KenPom teams overall....

#1 AdjO with UVA

#2 AdjD with Tech...

Three Top 10 AdjO teams: #1 UVA, #5 MSU and # 6 Auburn.

Not to mention, 4 contrasting styles. Auburn just wants to go....MSU will run as well. TT wouldn't care for a 17-12 game. UVA surgically takes you part. Very patient, but very efficient.

Difference with UVA this year, opposed to others----They have some dudes that go and get shots. More athletic. They are not great individual defenders...but play team defense really good. They can score in bunches, and quickly. In years past, geting down 10 was a death sentence for them.

MSU is a different team with Ward. McQuaid is a threat, now. WInston might be the best player at the FF. If Henry and Brown can give them what they have, I don't know if you beat them.

TT: Defense....Defense...Defense. Great player in Culver. Morretti is sneaky good. I'm just not sold they can score enough. But fvck, when you play defense like they do---Well, you don't need to. BUT....Seems we have heard this about another team........Yeah, UVA.

Auburn: If they are hitting 3's at an effective rate? They could win the damn thing. Problem is----They'll have to beat two Top 10 teams defensively to win the title. I'm not sure they can do that.

I think its UVA and MSU.....Sparty winning. BUT....this is a very balanced FF, and wouldn't surpised me if any of the four won it.

Looks like UVA-Auburn is the early game and MSU-TT is the later game

People just haven’t learned yet on Auburn.
I picked your dudes back in October, bro. It would not surprise me if they won it. Just a tough task to possibly have to beat the #1 and # 2 AdjD teams. You guys rely a ton on the three....TT and UVA defend the shit out of the three:

UVA is 4th in 3pt FG defense---28.7%

TTU is 10th----29.3%

MSU isn't chopped liver---Opponents are shooting 31% from three vs them.

That's a tall order for a team that relies on the three such as Auburn.

I picked your dudes back in October, bro. It would not surprise me if they won it. Just a tough task to possibly have to beat the #1 and # 2 AdjD teams. You guys rely a ton on the three....TT and UVA defend the shit out of the three:

UVA is 4th in 3pt FG defense---28.7%

TTU is 10th----29.3%

MSU isn't chopped liver---Opponents are shooting 31% from three vs them.

That's a tall order for a team that relies on the three such as Auburn.

We won today without a strong 3 performance. Guards win at this level and I wouldn’t trade Auburn’s 2 in our backcourt for any other

As a diehard Spartan fan I have to go with my team beating Virginia. The team that scares me the most is Auburn. They have some athletes and some speedy guards and that is a killer combination in the tourney.

I honestly believe in this final 4 that every team has a legitimate shot at winning it all. They all do something so special and that is why they are all there to begin with.

We won today without a strong 3 performance. Guards win at this level and I wouldn’t trade Auburn’s 2 in our backcourt for any other

Auburn seems like a feast or famine type team and y’all been feasting lately which makes it scary.

TTU over MSU
UVA over Auburn

Texas Tech over UVA 62-54 in the title game.

TTU has been the best team in the country since February 1st according to Torvik with the 8th best Adjusted Offense to go along with the best defense according to KenPom this century.

TTU has been downright dominant in the NCAAT and it'd be a mild surprise to me if MSU or UVA/Auburn took them down.

TTU over MSU
UVA over Auburn

TTU has been the best team in the country since February 1st according to Torvik with the 8th best Adjusted Offense to go along with the best defense according to KenPom this century.

TTU has been downright dominant in the NCAAT and it'd be a mild surprise to me if MSU or UVA/Auburn took them down.
I like this guy.

TTU over MSU
UVA over Auburn

The 1 thing I will say is having a week instead of a 2 day turnaround to prep for a defense like Tech is better for MSU but yeah they are playing great.

The 1 thing I will say is having a week instead of a 2 day turnaround to prep for a defense like Tech is better for MSU but yeah they are playing great.
We have better weapons too attack a defense like that than UM too. Good inside out players.

We have better weapons too attack a defense like that than UM too. Good inside out players.

MSU is a scary good team. I definitely think it will be a low scoring tight game.

I was honestly surprised we were able to keep Gonzaga down as much as we did, but their guards weren’t as good as MSU’s.

I know most Tech fans preferred the idea of playing Duke again.

ADVERTISEMENT