ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Indiana Hoosier fans. It’s time to end the Woodson experiment…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Already. Dude is a bum and has done nothing in his short term in Bloomington to say otherwise. Recruiting looks poor. Questionable coaching decisions like keeping your best two players on the neck at the same time for long Periods in the 2nd half of a close game. Need to call Rick pitino ASAP. I just don’t think Indiana cares enough about winning anymore. It’s sad times right now .

Already. Dude is a bum and has done nothing in his short term in Bloomington to say otherwise. Recruiting looks poor. Questionable coaching decisions like keeping your best two players on the neck at the same time for long Periods in the 2nd half of a close game. Need to call Rick pitino ASAP. I just don’t think Indiana cares enough about winning anymore. It’s sad times right now .
First season of coaching CBB......I get this is a troll thread----Or at least, I hope it is.

18-12, 9-11 sucks....But IU was in about every B10 game they played.....

Agree with bench management----that has to get better.

Recruiting is just fine.....CJ Gunn is a baller----Schiff is a 5*....I like Kaleb Banks.

BIggest issue with me was PT, and how he distrbuted it....At no time should Race/TJD ever be on the bench, for extended mintues, at any time...Kopp experiment should have been trashed in December...Bates/Geronimo criminally underused...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT