ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow ACC newbies (Louisville)

brooky03

Jan 10, 2012
Are you noticing ACC broadcasts with heavy bias for the previously existing ACC teams or is it just Syracuse getting terrible broadcasts?

The big time announcers are good. I'm talking more about the small games with the B squad. Just wondering if it's my typical Cuse fan paranoia or not.

Are you noticing ACC broadcasts with heavy bias for the previously existing ACC teams or is it just Syracuse getting terrible broadcasts?

The big time announcers are good. I'm talking more about the small games with the B squad. Just wondering if it's my typical Cuse fan paranoia or not.

I think it’s because Boeheim is disliked. He made an ass of himself again in the press room today.

To answer your question, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. If you are watching your team play away games, typically the color announcer is more of a "homer". I think they get selected by the home school. It's annoying but just the way it is. Having said that, watch games that are not your team. I think you find very little overt bias. At least I don't see it.

To answer your question, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. If you are watching your team play away games, typically the color announcer is more of a "homer". I think they get selected by the home school. It's annoying but just the way it is. Having said that, watch games that are not your team. I think you find very little overt bias. At least I don't see it.
That’s when you sync your radio to the television, home radio broadcasters are usually unbiased. :)

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT