ADVERTISEMENT

FAU vs UT

Sorry Rod, USC sucks swamp water.

your bad news I know all about. I have it on bluray; however, I have scores of USC losses also on bluray.

Get a life and support a winner.

da49f2b668077484af5e2433ae0a2c25.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think we all know Tennessee beat Duke because they literally hit them in the mouth, a lot, and were allowed to and a young Duke team shrank. FAU isn't young, congrats to them.
Yeah, congrats to FAU for UT and KSU. I think I'm understanding why General fans despise Duke fans now, though.

You make presumptions and then you attempt to argue against a strawman you've created. You do this cause know you have no chance.
What presumptions have I made and are you calling yourself a straw man? I can see you being a tranny but not a straw man. You’re the only one I argue with because you’re the only dumbass on this board that says stupid shot like you do. I know it angers you because I make you look stupid but don’t take it personal LuLu. You’re gonna cause your blood pressure to go up again!
Knock Knock Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Very legit chance we see a Final Four like this:

Miami, Fla
Creighton
FAU
Gonzaga

What a whack ass year this has been.

What a strong year in college basketball for the state of Florida should that happen!
Miami would still need to beat a quality Texas team in the Elite8.

Congrats to Florida Atlantic Univ. and head coach Dusty May.
May was a long time assistant coach under former UF-Coach Mike White at both Louisiana Tech and Florida. May (an IU graduate) also has a strong Indiana connection as he was a student-coach under Bob Knight and later Mike Davis.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Yeah, congrats to FAU for UT and KSU. I think I'm understanding why General fans despise Duke fans now, though.
Is it because you cheat and don't play basketball but rugby? Because that makes sense.

What presumptions have I made and are you calling yourself a straw man? I can see you being a tranny but not a straw man. You’re the only one I argue with because you’re the only dumbass on this board that says stupid shot like you do. I know it angers you because I make you look stupid but don’t take it personal LuLu. You’re gonna cause your blood pressure to go up again!
Knock Knock Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk
Yeah, I'm kinda done with you. It serves no point for us to communicate. Chow

Last edited:
Does that mean @Scotty00 wins?
Wins being a dumbass. There was never any real threat to that though. The problem is that Scotty never actually engages my position in an effort to refute it. Saying it is dumb or all his made up friends think it is stupid is not refuting anything. He can't refute it so so he attempts to make a strawman, so he can argue against that. So, it is just an endless circle and the average board reader doesn't like it. I know a lot of the UK fans hate it and get enraged that I'm attacking UK. How many times have we seen page after page of back and forth? All that accomplished was running the board through the mud.

I don't like the fact that when Scotty gets angry he gets crude or distasteful in his content. I'm not talking about the stupid or dumbass comments, I'm talking sexual references. Finally, Scotty just said, he doesn't argue with anyone but me. That implies he doesn't consider himself someone that chooses to fight all the time. Well, neither do I.

Finally, Scotty and I have had Kev lock a thread. We have JC angry enough to put a bounty on my head (figuratively) cause he felt I was constantly attacking UK. I had to show him that my post were generally defensive in nature.

Btw, I'm not celebrating our S16 appearance. Are you celebrating your 32?

I wouldn't call it banner worthy. We save those for Final Fours.
Who you pulling for the rest of the way?
I suppose I'm for Texas, you can't argue with their sense of fashion even if it is burnt.

Yeah, I'm kinda done with you. It serves no point for us to communicate. Chow
I ask you a question that you can’t answer and then all the sudden you’re done! Imagine that😂 You’re done because you’re tired of looking like a jackass! Giving up is the smartest thing you have ever done! Love you Sissy!😘

Wins being a dumbass. There was never any real threat to that though. The problem is that Scotty never actually engages my position in an effort to refute it. Saying it is dumb or all his made up friends think it is stupid is not refuting anything. He can't refute it so so he attempts to make a strawman, so he can argue against that. So, it is just an endless circle and the average board reader doesn't like it. I know a lot of the UK fans hate it and get enraged that I'm attacking UK. How many times have we seen page after page of back and forth? All that accomplished was running the board through the mud.

I don't like the fact that when Scotty gets angry he gets crude or distasteful in his content. I'm not talking about the stupid or dumbass comments, I'm talking sexual references. Finally, Scotty just said, he doesn't argue with anyone but me. That implies he doesn't consider himself someone that chooses to fight all the time. Well, neither do I.

Finally, Scotty and I have had Kev lock a thread. We have JC angry enough to put a bounty on my head (figuratively) cause he felt I was constantly attacking UK. I had to show him that my post were generally defensive in nature.

Btw, I'm not celebrating our S16 appearance. Are you celebrating your 32?
Baby doll your take on final fours is to dumb to try an refute! I mean I’ve told you (and several others also have) several times that teams don’t lose a game and then rush the floor because they lost but you just can’t seem to comprehend anything. The really bad thing is that you know how stupid your take on final fours are and you also know that everyone on this board knows how stupid it is. Everyone on this board also knows why you say what you say about final fours and that’s because you don’t have any so you down play them to make yourself feel better. I feel bad for you Lulu. Each of the last four years all we’ve heard is how this year will be Ricky’s best team at UT with this year being the best ever and yet they still don’t win the SEC regular season or SEC tourney followed by an early exit from the NCAA. You keep screaming “refute” and again I’ve told you several times why you take is stupid. Trying to explain final fours to you is like trying to tell you to stop eating the corn outta shit. You just keep eating it and tell me to explain to you why you shouldn’t!💩🌽

Baby doll your take on final fours is to dumb to try an refute! I mean I’ve told you (and several others also have) several times that teams don’t lose a game and then rush the floor because they lost but you just can’t seem to comprehend anything. The really bad thing is that you know how stupid your take on final fours are and you also know that everyone on this board knows how stupid it is. Everyone on this board also knows why you say what you say about final fours and that’s because you don’t have any so you down play them to make yourself feel better. I feel bad for you Lulu. Each of the last four years all we’ve heard is how this year will be Ricky’s best team at UT with this year being the best ever and yet they still don’t win the SEC regular season or SEC tourney followed by an early exit from the NCAA. You keep screaming “refute” and again I’ve told you several times why you take is stupid. Trying to explain final fours to you is like trying to tell you to stop eating the corn outta shit. You just keep eating it and tell me to explain to you why you shouldn’t!💩🌽
This is one of your typical idiotic responses. My claim has always been I don't brag about defeats. A final four that ends in the FF is a defeat. If you brag about FF's you are bragging about a defeat. So, prove that wrong or shut up about it. Oh yeah, don't try to speak for everyone, don't care about your imaginary friends or if you label something dumb or stupid. Prove it's wrong or shut up about it.

This is one of your typical idiotic responses. My claim has always been I don't brag about defeats. A final four that ends in the FF is a defeat. If you brag about FF's you are bragging about a defeat. So, prove that wrong or shut up about it. Oh yeah, don't try to speak for everyone, don't care about your imaginary friends or if you label something dumb or stupid. Prove it's wrong or shut up about it.
Well when dealing with an idiotic person like yourself LuLu you’re bound to say some idiotic things but let me try explaining this one last time to you. For the love of god try and read this slowly or have your husband read it to you so maybe you can understand. Here we go! You celebrate making it to the final four sweetness. That means after your team wins its elite 8 game to advance to the final four you celebrate. Team rushes the floor, fans go crazy and everybody is happy and excited. One more time, that’s after you win your elite 8 game to make the final four. Now, after your final four game, if you’re on the losing end you’ll find that yourself, other fans and your team and coaches are sad. I bet you money you can’t show me a video of a team from this past weekend that lost in the elite 8 rushing the floor because they lost can you? I didn’t think so. We all know why you make yourself look like a jackass when it comes to final fours and that’s because you don’t have any so you downplay them. Everyone knows it! They all laugh at you Sissy, even my straw friends!😘

Well when dealing with an idiotic person like yourself LuLu you’re bound to say some idiotic things but let me try explaining this one last time to you. For the love of god try and read this slowly or have your husband read it to you so maybe you can understand. Here we go! You celebrate making it to the final four sweetness. That means after your team wins its elite 8 game to advance to the final four you celebrate. Team rushes the floor, fans go crazy and everybody is happy and excited. One more time, that’s after you win your elite 8 game to make the final four. Now, after your final four game, if you’re on the losing end you’ll find that yourself, other fans and your team and coaches are sad. I bet you money you can’t show me a video of a team from this past weekend that lost in the elite 8 rushing the floor because they lost can you? I didn’t think so. We all know why you make yourself look like a jackass when it comes to final fours and that’s because you don’t have any so you downplay them. Everyone knows it! They all laugh at you Sissy, even my straw friends!😘
Again, you didn't explain why you brag about FF's after getting your ass kicked out in defeat.

Ima Straw friend, and yes I LOL at his clueless person. Its like watching a dog chase parked cars. Perhaps she should hang on the Lady Vols board a bit more. Maybe they could explain FF excitement.

To interject Della, Scotty did bring up a valid point on this - fans celebrate the final four after winning elite eight games - for example , look at Uconn , Florida Atlantic , Miami and San Diego state this past weekend.
Noah, I'm on record for celebrating wins, so your point is moot. I asked him why he brags after his team got it's ass kicked out.

To interject Della, Scotty did bring up a valid point on this - fans celebrate the final four after winning elite eight games - for example , look at Uconn , Florida Atlantic , Miami and San Diego state this past weekend.
Even when you lose in the FF, you feel bad for awhile.. then you celebrate the season. A FF is a success every year and worthy of celebrating about, bragging about and hanging a banner over.

Even when you lose in the FF, you feel bad for awhile.. then you celebrate the season. A FF is a success every year and worthy of celebrating about, bragging about and hanging a banner over.
I have no problem if you choose to celebrate getting your ass kicked. At what point do you go from sad to happy? 5 minutes? 1 hour? A day?

I have no problem if you choose to celebrate getting your ass kicked. At what point do you go from sad to happy? 5 minutes? 1 hour? A day?
Thats where you go off the tracks, Im not celebrating the loss, (and usually a FF loss is NOT getting your ass kicked). We celebrate the fact that we GOT there. Thats Damn hard to do and worthy of celebrating win or lose. EVERY and I mean EVERY team that gets to the FF has had a successful season win or lose from that point. For me the sadness of a FF loss takes months because you think about what could have been. but after a time and that may vary from fan to fan you realize what a damn successful season you had. UK went 38-0, then lost to Wisconsin in the FF. To this day I tear up thinking about what 40-0 and a 9th title would look like. but at the same time we celebrate the 38-1 record. No one including you can say that UK didn't have a season worth celebrating in 2015.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Thats where you go off the tracks, Im not celebrating the loss, (and usually a FF loss is NOT getting your ass kicked). We celebrate the fact that we GOT there. Thats Damn hard to do and worthy of celebrating win or lose. EVERY and I mean EVERY team that gets to the FF has had a successful season win or lose from that point. For me the sadness of a FF loss takes months because you think about what could have been. but after a time and that may vary from fan to fan you realize what a damn successful season you had. UK went 38-0, then lost to Wisconsin in the FF. To this day I tear up thinking about what 40-0 and a 9th title would look like. but at the same time we celebrate the 38-1 record. No one including you can say that UK didn't have a season worth celebrating in 2015.
A FF loss is like any other loss and it is getting your ass kicked. When you try to say a loss is a win, you're just wrong.

Again, you didn't explain why you brag about FF's after getting your ass kicked out in defeat.
I did but you’re to damn dumb to understand it! You celebrate making a final four BEFORE the final four game. How do you not get that???? Idiot!!!
You would think somebody who cheers for a team with NO final fours would get it but she’s clueless!😂

I did but you’re to damn dumb to understand it! You celebrate making a final four BEFORE the final four game. How do you not get that???? Idiot!!!

You would think somebody who cheers for a team with NO final fours would get it but she’s clueless!😂

This was my question and you can read your answer, so try again dumbass. No one is questioning being happy about winning your way into the FF, it is the getting your ass kicked out. How are you so stupid you can't get that?

Before- happy
after-sad

Yet, you want to brag after and that is dumb...

She knows this but she’s to prideful and hard headed to admit it. I just kinda giggle at her as she makes herself look like a jackass!
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

This was my question and you can read your answer, so try again dumbass. No one is questioning being happy about winning your way into the FF, it is the getting your ass kicked out. How are you so stupid you can't get that?

Before- happy
after-sad

Yet, you want to brag after and that is dumb...
Because nobody brags about getting beat!! God good how damn dumb are you?😂 We all know what you’re doing LuLu so just stop. You look like a freaking ******ed mule. How does it even make sense in your mind to say “why do you brag about getting your ass beat”?????? That’s dumb as hell.

I know others have tried but can somebody please have the nerve to tell this poor girl how dumb she looks? For the love of god somebody please step up and be a friend to her😂😂

Last edited:
Hey Scotty.. know what happened 45 years ago today ? I know some people hate history but i thought you might enjoy this bit of history trivia.

Because nobody brags about getting beat!! God good how damn dumb are you?😂 We all know what you’re doing LuLu so just stop. You look like a freaking ******ed mule. How does it even make sense in your mind to say “why do you brag about getting your ass beat”?????? That’s dumb as hell.

I know others have tried but can somebody please have the nerve to tell this poor girl how dumb she looks? For the love of god somebody please step up and be a friend to her😂😂
You brag about FF's than end in defeat. So, I guess you're dumb as hell.

294744da62502e8ffa18f35e5da5c662.gif

Is Scotty your leader or something? Be careful where he leads you.
A big hole and lots of men. Oh LuLu, you set yourself up way to easy but I’m not gonna go there! No comment!🤦🏼‍♂️

Per Scotty's request. Della.. I want to be a friend to you, so I need to tell you something, You are being damn dumb and you're looking the part. Please reverse course.

ADVERTISEMENT