Fat People on Planes

Discussion in 'College Football Soundoff' started by Crums Bald Spot, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Crums Bald Spot

Crums Bald Spot Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Felt for this guy on a flight i just took. A massive 400 lbs lardass was oozing into his personal space and sweating like a prize pig at the fair. The poor bastard was literally sitting at a 45 degree angle due Shamu's space invading blubber.

Why do folks who take care of themselves have to put up with the slobs who feel their right to make bad choices should allow them to infringe?

1 Crums Bald Spot, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    GE Nole, SECalafan, Eph97 and 14 others like this.
  2. hawkit3113

hawkit3113 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Or buy first class

3. Monorojo

Monorojo Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Put them all on an island.

The worst part is they somehow breed and create multiple fat kids and teach them the same disgusting overeating and unhealthy habits.

So they multiple.

We should start killing them off before they can do any damage

speedfrk, gum2012, Jaxbchdawg and 4 others like this.
  4. G-DAWG1007

G-DAWG1007 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yet society says they are beautiful and normal...

GO DAWGS

5. Jennerpeach41

Jennerpeach41 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

At least they can lose weight....you can't fix stupid.

6. Jennerpeach41

Jennerpeach41 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

If, let's say, your mother was obese....you wouldn't have anything to do with her?

buddha7mu and Fear-the-Spear like this.
  7. Starscream.

Starscream. Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Im torn as to how feel about overweight people.....

- If they have a legitimate medical issue and they are overweight due to that I fully understand, sometimes in life you are dealt a raw deal. Im compassionate towards that.

- On the other hand if you are fat because you cant stop eating like a damn pig I MAKE FUN OF THOSE PEOPLE as much as I can right to their face, my logic is to embarrass TF out of them so bad it will light a fire under them to get in the gym and lay off the 9,500 calories a day they are consuming. I drive by McDonalds all the time and see these fatties waddling out with bags of food.....I roll the window down and beep my horn and oink like a pig, they usually respond back with cursing.

Its not that hard to get the proper diet and exercise plan together for a healthy lifestyle, its just motivation and self control, thats it.

Im always willing to help others. A woman on my street last spring asked me for some tips because she wanted to lose 20 pounds for the summer(she was 150 and wanted to get to 130). I said sure and had her switch her diet up, her eating habits were terrible but she listened to me and within 4 weeks she did it. I also had her on a 2.5 mile a day walking program. Its easy like that.

If any of you on here need some help like Sara(my neighbor)hit me up and DM me, I'll put you on a low calorie diet and a kickass workout plan to go along with it. Being fat is really unhealthy and you'll never get laid.....summer is almost here fellas, still time to get jacked AF(like me). Lets do this.

8. pooods

pooods Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

poors fly commercial

9. BawlzDeep

BawlzDeep Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
    When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
    Sippin sizzurp in my ride, in my ride, like Three 6
    Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6

10. G-DAWG1007

G-DAWG1007 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

We can play the “what if game” all day long, but in that scenario you mention I doubt my father or any of my sisters would allow my mother to get that bad before she became obese. Between dieting, portion control, exercising, and then there is always medical assistance like getting liposuction or staples for the stomach I often look at overweight people as lazy wanting people to feel bad for them. My uncle was (kind still is) obese and truth be told his own daughter didn’t want him to go to her freshman father daughter dance in high school last year because she was embarrassed. Add in the fact he’s a anesthesiologist at Piedmont in Atlanta you would think a doctor would know the health risk regarding being obese or even overweight to a degree. He’s actively working on it but it does take time and with family / friends help it is very fixable. He didn’t get fat overnight so he’s not getting back to a healthy weight overnight either.

I gained 22 pounds after helicopter crash when I tore my stomach / abdomen and was laid out on the couch for the better part of three months before I realized how much weight I had gained and how my muscle had just turned to fat. Portion control, portion control, portion control, dieting/heathy eating, exercise are all individual choices.

Yes there are people with medical conditions, but let’s be real not every person walking around that’s obese has a thyroid condition.

GO DAWGS

avgfootballfan and Starscream. like this.
  11. CB3UK

CB3UK Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Its completely avoidable. I would absolutely get on my mom about it. If your mom smokes, or drinks excessively, or abuses prescription drugs you wouldnt think twice to intervene because of the enormous health issues associated, but youre going to sit here and argue if she chooses to just be a lazy fat ass thats OK? Ridiculous. Yeah, sure mom, go ahead and die early from a coronary, I dont care, because "feelings" and other arbitrary shit.

Crums Bald Spot likes this.
  12. Crums Bald Spot

Expand Collapse

I can educate stupid, fatty. But you can't fix that face.

13. Starscream.

Expand Collapse

This board mostly protects fat people......any excuse they use to show its ok to be unhealthy. They say "what if it was your mom"? If it were mine I love her enough to MAKE HER STOP eating unhealthy and get into shape, a son/daughter who doesn't do that does NOT LOVE THEIR MOTHER and will let her eventually die from that unhealthy lifestyle.

This is common sense but to most they dont understand.

14. leatherhemet

leatherhemet Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I reasonably thin, fit person should be at liberty to go up and tell a big person they could stand to lose 70 lbs. without fear of retaliation or being called a hater.

15. SC-Cope

SC-Cope Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I fly a lot. Has happened to me on multiple occasions. What’s even worse is when they bring a damn onion sandwich or something nasty smelling to eat on the plane.

16. CB3UK

CB3UK Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Bingo. Its completely avoidable, I say again. Not going mollycoddle someone's feelings because they can't take a simple 30 minute stroll in the evening and not stuff themselves with 5 plates of taquitos and wash it down with a 2 liter of coke.

Someone wants to live their life that way, thats their decision but dont expect me to applaud it or accept it or tell them theyre still beautiful. Its just laziness, and they want to be enabled instead of made to feel guilt deep down they know is deserved. Quit throwing yourself a pity party and get off your ass, or stop crying.

Most people are going to be supportive and encouraging if someone is going to try to make a positive lifestyle change like this. But this movement to embrace and enable this stuff is just lunacy. Its not healthy and its not attractive. Its also a preventable drain on our health care system.

17. YellowlabOSU

YellowlabOSU Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I bring a 1 year old on the plane, no one wants to sit with me.

18. coolcock2001

coolcock2001 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm fat. I had an injury that won't allow me to exercise like I used to anymore. I have job and family responsibilities that also make it difficult. Add in the changed metabolism of aging and I've become obese. It's a source of great depression for me. I was once an in shape athlete but look at me now.

Jennerpeach41, della and YellowlabOSU like this.
  19. Starscream.

Expand Collapse

Im at the grocery store right now in the 'hood and I have noticed something strikingly different. There is a direct correlation between lower income families eating garbage food as opposed to higher income families eating healthier in suburb grocery stores.

The people right now im around have carts loaded with red meat,sugary cereals,candy,pop, and fruit roll ups. When im 20 minutes away at a high end grocery store I notice those folks eating organic foods,fresh fish, and more health conscious stuff like that. Sure, if you got money you can afford healthier foods.....but how come the suburb folks still dont load up on garbage food because its cheap?

I have noticed this for years and wonder if anyone else has. It breaks into an economic question as to why some eat the way they do.

I might be the only person in this store right now with fish and veggies in my cart, how sad is that.

20. YellowlabOSU

Expand Collapse

That is kind of a bizarre desire.

8th Man likes this.
  21. Stochdoc

Stochdoc Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but the island might flip over, ya know.

rv5869, txTIGER1963, RTider77 and 3 others like this.
  22. Crums Bald Spot

Expand Collapse

You deserve to go to a special kind of hell, Mr. Yellow Lab - unless you medicate that little heathen.

CB3UK and RedR8der4Life like this.
  23. Thunderball81

Thunderball81 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Onion sandwich.

Laughing

CB3UK and RedR8der4Life like this.
  24. YellowlabOSU

Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

speedfrk and Crums Bald Spot like this.
  25. LetsAllWhine

LetsAllWhine Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Actually saw a large person think ahead on a plane recently. I would estimate the guy was 5'8 and over 400 lbs, but he was clean well dressed, had purchased two seats and brought his own belt extender. Shocked and impressed

26. Rod Dangerfield

Rod Dangerfield Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I’m gettin’ fat on a plane.

27. Ibis4life

Ibis4life Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Wow! I honestly hope most of these comments are intentionally sarcastic because it's hard for me to believe the people here are so incredibly ignorant. Yes, some obese people are lazy. Many have significant medical and/or psychological conditions contributing to their conditions. Human decency demands you do not confront a total stranger about their weight, their smoking, drinking, whatever.

28. coolcock2001

Expand Collapse

I'm not even actually fat, it just seemed like the thread could use some perspective. I hope none of these folks ever have something happen to them where they become overweight. Actually, I kinda hope they do

28 coolcock2001, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  29. BeatPitt

BeatPitt Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Some of these "fit" guys are going to step out in front of a bus or die in some manner unrelated to health. At least the pallbearers will not have to strain to lift the coffin...

Jennerpeach41 and Ibis4life like this.
  30. BeatPitt

Expand Collapse

There is a lot to be sad for keeping your waist (measured at the navel) under 40 inches. There is hard research backing up this metric...

31. im4floridagtrz

im4floridagtrz Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

That is what's wrong with society now days, everyone has to coddle to someone's feelings. F that! If you're a fat slob you deserve to be told you're a fat slob! If your kid sucks at sports, NO TROPHY for you Jr. go pick up basket weaving or something. America has become so soft and worried about hurting some snowflakes precious feelings. It's terrible!

32. bagdropper

bagdropper Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It isn't about decency for me so much as common sense (although "decency" is part of it).

I find it arrogant to believe that I know how another person - a complete stranger - should live their life.

Anybody that believes "I should be able to go up and say something to them"...try it out for a few months and see where it gets you in life. And also allow the rest of the world to do the same to you about anything at all we desire - as you seem to believe is your right to do.

33. coolcock2001

Expand Collapse

You know that people that suck at something can get better at it, right?

34. della

della Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It is really more about some people are so insecure they need to bash others to feel good about themselves. They crave feeling superior when in essence they feel inferior.

Regrading large people, I have never met a person that is perfect. All people have some sort of weakness. Some people's problem is eating and exercise. We are all different, but our differences don't make us better or worse than the next person. I love to run, it is therapeutic for me, it helps me unwind. It is one of the activities I do that keeps me in good shape. I doubt many of you could run 7 miles at pace. Does that make me superior to you? Of course not. What makes me superior to y'all is the fact that I'm a Vol and y'all aren't.

35. bagdropper

bagdropper Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

So, you don't mind if we all follow you around for awhile and begin pointing out your shortcomings we perceive about you?

Jennerpeach41 and Ibis4life like this.
  36. coolcock2001

Expand Collapse

Bingo IMO

Jennerpeach41 and della like this.
  37. Thunderball81

Thunderball81 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Should have given his fat ass 10% off on a ticket in the cargo bay.

38. BeatPitt

Expand Collapse

Yes, being a weirdo that inspects other people's carts is very, very, sad. Get a life...

39. YellowlabOSU

Expand Collapse

The funny thing about this thread to me, is you have people that legitimately want to call people out for being fat, but they don't want the fat person or other people to defend them. How is that not being coddled? You want to call a complete stranger out for being fat, then deal with their response or the punch to the lip. Don't be a little bitch about it.

Jennerpeach41 and TeganInBama like this.
  40. LetsAllWhine

LetsAllWhine Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I deal with a huge population of morbidly obese elderly and the vast majority are over weight from life choices not some sad disease they inherited.