ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

I guess somewhere on the app. To be honest I haven't gotten money on paypal since the start of the league, hardly ever use it. I would call them and see what they tell you.

I have a call in. I don't see where I confirm it

giphy.gif

@jhmossy

Reactions: jhmossy
Congrats?

I'm gonna win my big money league for the 4th time in 6 years. Taking home $5300 this year.

Over 6 years, I've bought in for $4000 and cashed out for $19050.

I was hoping you were preoccupied with that league and let me take home this measly $600

Reactions: jhmossy
I was hoping you were preoccupied with that league and let me take home this measly $600

It's just so hard to care about a $100 league. I just did my $1000 league and that's it this year. Congrats on the $600 though.

Bull won? That week I played him I had the waiver wire pick for Allen Robinson. Once I saw brooky say he accidentally dropped him I cancel the pick up out of etiquette. Had I not done that I would have gotten him and likely won that week, knocking Bull out of the playoffs.

Congrats on your blood money, @Da_Bull

No our idiotic kentucky comish @JimboBBN set it up for 2 week playoff matchups. So we have the dreaded week 17 fantasy football matchup to add to his week. I believe.

Congrats to @precise02 on winning this year's Rival Fantasy League. Send me your venmo and I will get your 600 to you.

Even though @Da_Bull came in second and is entitled to 200 dollars, I'm withholding his funds on account of he's an Indiana fan and will probably spend the money on meth.

Reactions: precise02
Congrats to @precise02 on winning this year's Rival Fantasy League. Send me your venmo and I will get your 600 to you.

Even though @Da_Bull came in second and is entitled to 200 dollars, I'm withholding his funds on account of he's an Indiana fan and will probably spend the money on meth.

Thats a lot of meth. hell i thought i was playing jhmossy

Reactions: JimboBBN

Thanks. I was fortunate. Had some injuries, but Henry broke it open for me. Congrats @Da_Bull on having a great season.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT