ADVERTISEMENT

Evansville vs Stephen F Austin

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Who ya got. I hope the committee puts them on opposite sides of the bracket in March so we don’t get it too early

Reactions: rockycard
Would be a decent matchup. Haven't seen Evansville play. Didn't watch the game against Kentucky. Watched some of tonight's game.
SFA is an athletic team that is very active. I think they could have issues against teams who move the ball well and hit their shots.
Duke had some open looks.

I don't think SFA is even the top school in the Southland this year. They have taken a step back recently.

University of New Orleans
Sam Houston St

Those are probably the two best programs in that conference but SFA has a solid program and they do have hunger.
They want to become the top mid major athletic institution in the country. A lot of schools say this but they do have some money and a great recruiting base.

Would be a decent matchup. Haven't seen Evansville play. Didn't watch the game against Kentucky. Watched some of tonight's game.
SFA is an athletic team that is very active. I think they could have issues against teams who move the ball well and hit their shots.
Duke had some open looks.

I don't think SFA is even the top school in the Southland this year. They have taken a step back recently.

University of New Orleans
Sam Houston St

Those are probably the two best programs in that conference but SFA has a solid program and they do have hunger.
They want to become the top mid major athletic institution in the country. A lot of schools say this but they do have some money and a great recruiting base.
They are in Houston?

I’m low key nervous about the WKU game Friday. Bassey is legit. Me worried.

We would have crushed you.

I don't remember your team at all.
You remember our team.
Crushed you.
I just ran the numbers on what if sports.

KU won 2-0 in 2 simulations. One of them was by 10 points. I’m not even going to keep going.

The proof says Kentucky would have been out of their league on this one.

Facts are facts.

You just given me a complex to what the idea is. I hope I'm around enough to find out.
Tournament for all the fans of schools on this board who have claimed they “would’ve” won in 2010. We’re up to like 7 teams now with the inclusion of Michigan State yesterday.

2019 Stephen F. Austin+27.5at No. 1 Duke
2007Gardner-Webb+26at No. 20 Kentucky
2015Western Illinois+25.5at No. 17 Wisconsin
2019Evansville+25at No. 1 Kentucky
2017Wofford+25at No. 5 North Carolina

-- ESPN Stats & Information
We don't have the top spot, but we have 2 out of 5.

Reactions: toonces11
2019 Stephen F. Austin+27.5at No. 1 Duke
2007Gardner-Webb+26at No. 20 Kentucky
2015Western Illinois+25.5at No. 17 Wisconsin
2019Evansville+25at No. 1 Kentucky
2017Wofford+25at No. 5 North Carolina

-- ESPN Stats & Information

Hey @lurkeraspect84, I don’t see UVA-UMBC on that list anywhere.

Maybe @Monorojo was right ;)

Hey, isn't there a way to use KP to determine who would be favored on a neutral court?

I'm not sure how to do that, but I've seen others do it.

ADVERTISEMENT