Reactions: KisteK
15/23 from the field

30 points
12 boards
5 assists

He put up a triple double in thr first game

He is the gold standard.
giphy.gif

Statistically OP is probably right so far.

20ppg
12rpg
8.5apg

That’s pretty ridiculous even for just two games.

He’s such a horrible poster. I feel ashamed for having taken the 3 minutes to trash his McClung thread. He is to Rivals what @WojoRising is to bets.

If you come at MAC, thats one thing, but dont you ever, EVER come at Ethan Happ. He is gods gift to college basketball.

He’s such a horrible poster. I feel ashamed for having taken the 3 minutes to trash his McClung thread. He is to Rivals what @WojoRising is to bets.

Never a good look for Wojo that someone is called the worst poster on all of rivals and compared to Wojo as an example.

If it makes you feel better @WojoRising , I think hes being a bit unfair here. Not sure Im as bad as you are.

https://www.three-man-weave.com/3mw/happ-rorschach-test

The writers at 3MW wrote a brilliant piece discussing Ethan Happ and how elite he is at the game of basketball.

Their finding is my favorite part about the piece:

While watching Happ dissect Xavier in the paint on Tuesday night, I decided that, to me, he is a kind of Rorschach Test for gauging a fan’s perspective on basketball.

Ethan Happ, they claim, is often a good indicator of the difference between a knowledgeable and casual fan. Knowledgeable fans recognize how elite he is at multiple facets of the game. Casuals completely ignore that and use his lack of 3 point shooting as a random hill to die on.

https://www.three-man-weave.com/3mw/happ-rorschach-test

The writers at 3MW wrote a brilliant piece discussing Ethan Happ and how elite he is at the game of basketball.

Their finding is my favorite part about the piece:

While watching Happ dissect Xavier in the paint on Tuesday night, I decided that, to me, he is a kind of Rorschach Test for gauging a fan’s perspective on basketball.

Ethan Happ, they claim, is often a good indicator of the difference between a knowledgeable and casual fan. Knowledgeable fans recognize how elite he is at multiple facets of the game. Casuals completely ignore that and use his lack of 3 point shooting as a random hill to die on.
Knowledgeable like ban betting that Arizona was a Final Four lock after they had just lost four straight? That type of knowledgeable?

Knowledgeable like ban betting that Arizona was a Final Four lock after they had just lost four straight? That type of knowledgeable?
When he starts talking about advanced stats I'm fully convinced that he knows how to read them, and knows what's a good number and bad number, but has no clue at all what they actually mean or how kenpom comes up with them. It's like listening to somebody in their 20's try and tell you about WAR in baseball. Some get it, but most don't.

Reactions: SNU0821
When he starts talking about advanced stats I'm fully convinced that he knows how to read them, and knows what's a good number and bad number, but has no clue at all what they actually mean or how kenpom comes up with them. It's like listening to somebody in their 20's try and tell you about WAR in baseball. Some get it, but most don't.

What makes you think the guys at 3MW dont understand advanced stats?

Three Man Weave has some definite B1as, but Happ is great regardless.

He'll be there at the end for PotY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT