ESPNU BASES LOADED

Discussion in 'College Baseball Clubhouse' started by GhostRiderRushville, May 31, 2015.

1. GhostRiderRushville

GhostRiderRushville Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Since Nebraska isn't playing, I like being able to "look in" at all the games being played without just having to watch one game say on ESPN..... Good stuff today.......nice to watch pieces of all the games!

Kudos to Iowa getting out of that bases loaded jam against Oregon in the 9th!

2. old_spartan

old_spartan Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Not much love for the Springfield regional. I know MO State isn't a college baseball mainstay, but thought ESPN would show something.

National Seed of 8, but the announcers just said Arkansas would likely host the Super Regional.

3. uam_hog

uam_hog Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Arkansas gets to host because MO State was hosting at a AA Minor League park and the team is going to be in town this weekend. While i'm pumped we get a Super in Fayetteville, I think it's ridiculous that the national seed didn't go to someone who would be able to host a super...

4. old_spartan

old_spartan Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I have no dog in the fight. So ultimately I don't care, but up until I posted, I hadn't seen anything on the Springfield Regional on ESPN. Right after I posted, they did show some. So, I posted to soon.

5. Thunderball81

Thunderball81 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Vandy game is on. Vandy up 18-0. I turned it off. A damn joke with good games on elsewhere.

6. GhostRiderRushville

GhostRiderRushville Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You missed the last 3 runs then...Laughing...Miami is putting a similar bitch slap on Columbia at the moment

Thunderball81 likes this.
  7. cardfan1569

cardfan1569 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

It would have been great if they had showed the end of every game where a team wins the regional. When UL won their regional, they had quit showing highlights around the 7th inning because UL was up big. I understand that part, but go back for the last 2 outs of the game and show each teams reaction when they advance. That was my only problem with it. Everything else was great.