ADVERTISEMENT

Entertainers that followed in the footsteps of their parent (s)

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Actors or musicians. Who continued or improved the legacy of their father/mother the best?

Admittedly, I am not putting much thought into this before starting this thread. Have just been listening to a lot of Ziggy lately and can't help but to think of how much he sounds like his old man. So I am going with Ziggy Marley.

kidding.. it is on my 90’s playlist though.

Last edited:
Actors or musicians. Who continued or improved the legacy of their father/mother the best?

Admittedly, I am not putting much thought into this before starting this thread. Have just been listening to a lot of Ziggy lately and can't help but to think of how much he sounds like his old man. So I am going with Ziggy Marley.

Ken Griffey Jr.
Miley Cyrus
George W. Bush
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Now Hank, you just gotta tell me
Did your daddy really write all them songs, did he
That don't deserve no answer, hoss
Let's light up and just move along

John Voight >>> Angelina Jolie
Rosemary Clooney >>> George Clooney
The Barrymore family >>> Drew
Tim Buckley >>> Jeff Buckley

Glenn Frey's son, Deacon, is now one of the lead singers and guitar players in the Eagles. Very cool story. Glenn died in January of 2016, and the Eagles decided they were calling it quits unless Deacon was the one who replaced his dad.

Saw them in April at Rupp Arena. One of the best shows if not the best I've ever seen.

98bbbcc455f226943929c7fa81e0ddce_zpscwenapbz.jpg

Who tf is Scott Eastwood? Aside from the obvious. What has he done?
His son. He is also an actor.He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Gran Torino (2008), Invictus (2009), The Forger (2012), Trouble with the Curve (2012), Texas Chainsaw (2013), Fury (2014), The Perfect Wave (2014), The Longest Ride (2015), Mercury Plains (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), Snowden (2016), Walk of Fame (2017), The Fate of the Furious (2017), Overdrive (2017), and Pacific Rim Uprising (

ADVERTISEMENT