ADVERTISEMENT

End of Kansas/Monmouth

I laughed, but I would have totally been fine with the KU player fouling the shit out of him. The step to/trash talk at the end was too much.

someone needs to tell him he's not playing for Evansville... he doesnt get to act like he's beaten a blue blood .

Reactions: KisteK
tenor.gif

Rice said it was uncalled for. I’m with the people talk crap all game long crowd here though. However, maybe not so in your face when getting trounced.

If I’m Self....you run the **** out of our guy for being a dipshit. If I am Monmouths coach. I run the **** out of my player for flexing nutz after the opponent has stuffed them down your throat.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If I’m Self....you run the **** out of our guy for being a dipshit. If I am Monmouths coach. I run the **** out of my player for flexing nutz after the opponent has stuffed them down your throat.

Run Enaruna? For what? There were seconds left in a 55 pt blowout.

I f'n love this show. Jarred with a bb gun was the best scene ever. Him quoting nazi racist shit from prison was outstanding. "please stop saying buddy f'r.". then kicking in the door like they're on the shinging. Man, I was losing it there.

Last edited:
There was no reason for him to think that clown would do that. Obviously he would have protected the ball if it were a close game. Punishing someone for that would be as lame as it gets.

Hell, if anything, he should be praised for not losing his cool.
I understand. But coaches use these types of incidents to get players to lock in. I could see self calling him out for it. I wish he would have chase down stuffed that dude.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
punks are gonna punk
the best thing KU could have done was nothing then take the ball out and push

ADVERTISEMENT