ADVERTISEMENT

Eddie Sutton dead at 84

Damn so sad. He lived a helluva life. RIP and condolences to the ones who knew him.

Hate to be that guy but was is Corona related?

I thought it was kind of rude....Unless I misunderstood what he meant?
I thought you were responding to me. I have some folks on ignore.

Sorry.

Eddie was a drunk when he was at Kentucky. Not the normal drunk, he was a stumbling drunk. He did bad harm to the University of Kentucky basketball program.

He gets UK hung and then a year later he is all fat and happy at another program while UK can't play in the tourney. Screw him.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Sorry.

Eddie was a drunk when he was at Kentucky. Not the normal drunk, he was a stumbling drunk. He did bad harm to the University of Kentucky basketball program.

He gets UK hung and then a year later he is all fat and happy at another program while UK can't play in the tourney. Screw him.
Eddie vs. Billy G, shot for shot. Who passes out first?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Billy by a long shot. Sutton was a drinker. Billy was just a drunk like me.

Hell I was in Owensboro when Eddie signed Rex Chapman, it was early in the day. Eddie was anything but sober.

I knew then that UK was in trouble.
I've had a few with Bob Huggins before. This was after he got his very public DUI, so he came across the river to a little hole in the wall bar I used to frequent in NKY, trying to keep a lower profile. Of course that was before camera phones were common... you can't get away with anything like that anymore unless you drink in your own basement.

Sorry.

Oh the irony

Reactions: UL_1986

Sorry.

Ladies and gentlemen. The big blue nation.....

Sorry.

He certainly was a drunk. But he didn’t create the monster at Kentucky. He just had to feed it. Good news for me they got caught though. Eddie Sutton and those Byron Houston OSU teams are what got me into CBB. I may not be on this board as a fan otherwise.

It kind of defeats the purpose of posting doesn't it?
Pretty much. Also, to claim he’s not rustled yet has so many people on ignore is very ironic. I don’t have a single poster on ignore...bc as you said, it’s a message board. Plus, if a poster gets to you that bad on here that you have to use an ignore function to block his posts, maybe this place isn’t for you and you need to develop thicker skin. However, he’s the definition of a wimp.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Pretty much. Also, to claim he’s not rustled yet has so many people on ignore is very ironic. I don’t have a single poster on ignore...bc as you said, it’s a message board. Plus, if a poster gets to you that bad on here that you have to use an ignore function to block his posts, maybe this place isn’t for you and you need to develop thicker skin. However, he’s the definition of a wimp.
No I totally agree. This board isn't for you if you are offended that easily. But whatever works I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT