ADVERTISEMENT

Eat Shit Uva....

Memphis is a mid Major school that has an athletic budget about a third of Auburn’s. Really dumb and bad comparison there. Auburn can pay as much as any other program in the country can. Memphis is not on that level.

Pearl will be the 10th highest paid coach in the country next year and auburn won’t be afraid to go higher If needed. Also the blu blood fans all say on here no one would ever want Pearl. Pearl will retire at auburn
If Auburn can pay so much, then why have your previous 4 coaches been Tommy "Joe" Eagles, Cliff Ellis, Jeff Lebo and Tony Barbee?Laughing

And LOL at you calling Memphis a mid-major. Dude, Auburn has TEN NCAAT's ALL-TIME....On the other hand, Memphis has 26.... Hell Memphis has more NCAA bids since 2003, than Aubrun does in their entire history..And you call Memphis a mid-major...RollLaugh

Ok, Cal/Memphis a bad example? Ok, sure. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So, lets move to Illinois, and Bill Self. Or is Illinois a mid-major also? Laughing

Pearl is going to be one of the top 10 highest paid coaches in the country next year and auburn won’t be afraid to go higher if needed. It’s going to be Pearl arena when he retires and hands the
If Auburn can pay so much, then why have your previous 4 coaches been Tommy "Joe" Eagles, Cliff Ellis, Jeff Lebo and Tony Barbee?Laughing

And LOL at you calling Memphis a mid-major. Dude, Auburn has TEN NCAAT's ALL-TIME....On the other hand, Memphis has 26.... Hell Memphis has more NCAA bids since 2003, than Aubrun does in their entire history..And you call Memphis a mid-major...RollLaugh

Ok, Cal/Memphis a bad example? Ok, sure. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So, lets move to Illinois, and Bill Self. Or is Illinois a mid-major also? Laughing
because those coaches suck and none of them were worth paying top dollar. Again Pearl will retire at auburn. And if Memphis is so great why did there last coach leave for Georgia tech?

One Wise Man.

Agreed. Everything about northern Mississippi (Memphis) at this point sucks. People are moving to Nashville from that city in droves. The grizzlies just need to just go ahead to move to Bridgestone as well.

Pearl is going to be one of the top 10 highest paid coaches in the country next year and auburn won’t be afraid to go higher if needed. It’s going to be Pearl arena when he retires and hands the
because those coaches suck and none of them were worth paying top dollar. Again Pearl will retire at auburn. And if Memphis is so great why did there last coach leave for Georgia tech?
I don't think you understood the question..

...or get banned for life.

In a world where Sean Miller, Bill self, and will wade are all still coaching I doubt it. The NCAA is a joke of an organization. There is a reason only a commuter school like Louisville has been nailed lately in basketball. Any legit athletic department just bows up and the NCAA goes off and punishes some mid major. See North Carolina for example.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT