ADVERTISEMENT

Eat Shit Uva....

That result alone leads me to believe these sims are a joke. Cincy might have been able to beat UVA on any given night, but the scores would more likely have been in the 40s than cincy hanging 62 on UVA

That result alone leads me to believe these sims are a joke. Cincy might have been able to beat UVA on any given night, but the scores would more likely have been in the 40s than cincy hanging 62 on UVA

Sorry but if this is all we got then we got nothin, which is actually all we got.

Right they should have predicted something believable like the number 1 seed losing to a 16 seed.

the shirt was grabbed as he double dribbles. But if you want to call it before uva would have been taking the ball out in a place much tougher to get the 3 off than they had.
I don't think you understand when the DD occurred....Let me help you out...

1. He's dribbling, legally.....

2. As he dribbles behind his back,the ball hits hit foot, and rolls away...BUT---during this, his shirt is grabbed.

3. The double dribble doesn't occur until he goes back--AFTER his shirt has been grabbed----picks the ball up, and dribbles again.

Sorry brother---the uncalled foul occurred before the uncalled DD.

Here's something also----Don't foul on a 3 point shot...****ing stupid, idiots.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I don't think you understand when the DD occurred....Let me help you out...

1. He's dribbling, legally.....

2. As he dribbles behind his back,the ball hits hit foot, and rolls away...BUT---during this, his shirt is grabbed.

3. The double dribble doesn't occur until he goes back--AFTER his shirt has been grabbed----picks the ball up, and dribbles again.

Sorry brother---the uncalled foul occurred before the uncalled DD.

Here's something also----Don't foul on a 3 point shot...****ing stupid, idiots.

Yeah I think your old age is blinding you. Jersey is grabbed as he DD. Not before. It’s pretty blatant on the video. Even though uva fans deny it

Yeah I think your old age is blinding you. Jersey is grabbed as he DD. Not before. It’s pretty blatant on the video. Even though uva fans deny it

If you agree the jersey grab was a foul it was unquestionably before the DD. There is no debating that. I personally didn't think it was a foul but you arguing they were simultaneous is silly.

i am not trolling. It’s literally right there but of course you are always the first to defend all Officials
If you are not trolling, then you are just letting your bias of being an AU fan, get in the way....AU player clearly grabs the UVA kids jersey, well before the DD. I mean, its not even debatable. That, or you do not know when the DD happened.

If you are not trolling, then you are just letting your bias of being an AU fan, get in the way....AU player clearly grabs the UVA kids jersey, well before the DD. I mean, its not even debatable. That, or you do not know when the DD happened.

Be easy on AuHoosier, Auburn fans are new to watching basketball. They probably don't understand the rules yet.

Nope happens right when the DD occurred. Sorry you are butthurt over auburn having a much better coach than Indiana

Nope happens right when the DD occurred. Sorry you are butthurt over auburn having a much better coach than Indiana
Just quit, dude. It's stupid. You are just trolling. And I might add, it's very, very bad. And you are right---Pearl is a better coach. But I ain't butthurt about it. Casue you know deep down, that if an IU, Duke, UK, UNC, etc...came a calling---Bruce is gone.Winking Deep down brother you know its just a matter of time. Auburn is a stepping stone job. Pearl took the job, b/c it was the only place that offered. I mean you really thing that if 3 years ago, if he had a choice between Auburn, Indiana, Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...He chooses Auburn?

Yeah, right...

Just a matter of time....

Just quit, dude. It's stupid. You are just trolling. And I might add, it's very, very bad. And you are right---Pearl is a better coach. But I ain't butthurt about it. Casue you know deep down, that if an IU, Duke, UK, UNC, etc...came a calling---Bruce is gone.Winking Deep down brother you know its just a matter of time. Auburn is a stepping stone job. Pearl took the job, b/c it was the only place that offered. I mean you really thing that if 3 years ago, if he had a choice between Auburn, Indiana, Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...He chooses Auburn?

Yeah, right...

Hell Bruce wouldn't even have left Tennessee to coach Auburn. At least not voluntarily. Tennessee is a much better job. Pearl has an expiration date at Auburn. He's likely gone sooner than later.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Hell Bruce wouldn't even have left Tennessee to coach Auburn. At least not voluntarily. Tennessee is a much better job. Pearl has an expiration date at Auburn. He's likely gone sooner than later.
Absolutely.

Yeah, right...

I am an IU fan but they don’t belong listed with those other schools. Haven’t belonged with that group in quite awhile

Pearl will retire at auburn and his son will be our next coach. Our arena will also be name pearl arena. He isn’t going anywhere. You are clueless.

Pearl will retire at auburn and his son will be our next coach. Our arena will also be name pearl arena. He isn’t going anywhere. You are clueless.
Okie doke....Same thing Memphis fans said. Tell me again---Where is it Calipari is coaching?

Okie doke....Same thing Memphis fans said. Tell me again---Where is it Calipari is coaching?

Memphis is a mid Major school that has an athletic budget about a third of Auburn’s. Really dumb and bad comparison there. Auburn can pay as much as any other program in the country can. Memphis is not on that level.

Pearl will be the 10th highest paid coach in the country next year and auburn won’t be afraid to go higher If needed. Also the blu blood fans all say on here no one would ever want Pearl. Pearl will retire at auburn

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT