ADVERTISEMENT

Early Bracketology. Story by Jerry Palm.

Yeah, I have little faith in this kind of stuff. Posted it mainly to put a bee in the bonnet of our resident Tennessee fan gal. lol
It's crazy how fast you all can put up points. You did against UK and when Ark cut it to two(?), back-to-back-to-back 3's just blew it open late.
Very dangerous team come March being you don't go on a cold spell, but you have multiple guys who can lite it up.
Veterans, role players, and a complete stud is a recipe for success.

Are y'all two the only Bama fans interested in basketball? I thought there would be more of you with the season you're having....and of course, the fball season is over. I thought there would be a flood of Bama fans here.
There are a few more Bama basketball fans around. Apparently della has turned them shy. lol

• Haha
Reactions: della
Are y'all two the only Bama fans interested in basketball? I thought there would be more of you with the season you're having....and of course, the fball season is over. I thought there would be a flood of Bama fans here.
They are just the opposite of UK fans. UK fans think CFB is a myth and bammers think CBB is a legend.

Reactions: RTider77
We will be in Knoxville February 15th. Deal with it viles

Very dangerous team come March being you don't go on a cold spell, but you have multiple guys who can lite it up.
So many fans always make this point about Alabama when It's true for almost every single team. While Oats' offense is built on everybody having the green light to shoot a three his main focus is guys who are going to play D and rebound.
I was really hoping Bama and Arky would have both been healthy for a good brawl but that wasn't the case. Hopefully the Bama/UT game will be a knock down drag out fight.

You were in Knoxville on Oct 15th too. Expect the same results.
You guys need to win one every 16 years or so. 15 year winning streak? I would say that is fairly dominant and we will dominate you on the hardwoods too.

You guys need to win one every 16 years or so. 15 year winning streak? I would say that is fairly dominant and we will dominate you on the hardwoods too.
T-town burns and it burns bright Orange!

ADVERTISEMENT