ADVERTISEMENT

Duke's '19 Recruiting class.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
If you follow recruiting, dang it's falling off. What the heck is going on Duke fans? Think K is done after this year?

That's now 2 Duke locks going elsewhere (Antoine officially) and (Josiah James almost official). I guess don't count out Isaiah to somewhere else now too?

Meh. Capel is gone and all this really means is that K will have to destroy a couple guys’ draft stock. I’m just taking a wait and see approach.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Normally takes a year or two to recover after losing your bag man. Look at UK after Antigua left.

If you follow recruiting, dang it's falling off. What the heck is going on Duke fans? Think K is done after this year?

That's now 2 Duke locks going elsewhere (Antoine officially) and (Josiah James almost official). I guess don't count out Isaiah to somewhere else now too?

Ahh, the state of Louisville basketball... this dude literally never posts about his team.

I mean, I hope they don't land anyone but Roy has had his second or third options outplay who he wanted first plenty of times. One never knows.

Compared to what could have been as far as their main targets go? Yes.
UK main targets last year were Bol, Zion, RJ, Romeo. I'd say we still turned out alright this season. Recruiting is funny like that, things happen late and people commit to unexpected places. Though you're a UL fan so you wouldn't know much about recruiting the past 6 years.

Reactions: RipThru
UK main targets last year were Bol, Zion, RJ, Romeo. I'd say we still turned out alright this season. Recruiting is funny like that, things happen late and people commit to unexpected places. Though you're a UL fan so you wouldn't know much about recruiting the past 6 years.

Missing on your main targets after Capel left is telling. Situation is different. Another kitty buffoon

Last edited:

Does not always end up like that, easily though. Kentucky was a little lucky in some of the pieces they pulled on this team, like flipping Montgomery from Auburn, getting Hagens to reclassify, pulling Keldon Johnson away from Under Armor and Maryland, Reid Travis being available as 5th year senior, but mainly having Cal as coach.. At this point Duke is looking at mid major type talent, just to have enough bodies to fill your gaurd spots, not hearing much better about the bigs Duke is recruiting..

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
As a Duke fan, I'm not so comfortable with it. I'm sure it will work out in the end?

Why would you? Getting 2-3 star recuits, JUCO and transfers from Samford just aren't glowing endorsements on your program's current recruiting.
To be fair, They've got the 80th, and 115th players committed in the 2019 class, and I think they lead for some other 4* guy. SmokinSmile

Reactions: RipThru
To be fair, They've got the 80th, and 115th players committed in the 2019 class, and I think they lead for some other 4* guy. SmokinSmile
Can’t wait for next years lineup. Rankings are bs anyways this early. Donovan Mitchell barely was in the top 50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT