ADVERTISEMENT

Dukedevilz.........Save us, man...Give us a Selection Sunday.

With basketball cancelled, he's probably actually banging his wife and spending time with his kids.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
You seem like the dude that could pull this off. Tell me you've already thought about it---And a bracket is in the works. The community of Rivals is counting on you........

@dukedevilz ..........You are being called upon.

I'm only endorsing this if @dukedevilz works off the premise that DePaul was on its way to winning the BigEast tournament and securing an automatic bid.

@IUfanBorden here you go. Double-click on the screenshot.

Probably off on a few of these. But, it's probably decent.

2020-NCAAT.png

With basketball cancelled, he's probably actually banging his wife and spending time with his kids.

Had a phenomenal weekend with the wife and kids. Only got to second base with the wife last night. She could deliver at any moment in the next 5 weeks. But, I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: jhmossy
Texas Tech and then Michigan State???? 3 Final Four teams from last year in one quarter of the bracket?

**** YOU MAN

lol I wouldn't do it. But, you know the NCAA Committee likes to do shiz like that all the time. Also, had UCLA/Cincinnati in the Mick Cronin Play-In Classic.

Reactions: GE Nole and jhmossy
Kentucky at 8 in the final polls gets.. a 4. Turns out, not only are we shafted by the NCAA on a yearly basis, we now know to never put @dukedevilz in charge either.

They were my top 4 seed. The difference between them and a 3 seed isn't the great. Probably could have moved up to a 3, possibly even a 2 seed if they won the SECT.

As it is, 41 of the 90 bracketologists have Kentucky at a 4 seed or lower. So nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: JimboBBN
They were my top 4 seed. The difference between them and a 3 seed isn't the great. Probably could have moved up to a 3, possibly even a 2 seed if they won the SECT.

As it is, 41 of the 90 bracketologists have Kentucky at a 4 seed or lower. So nothing out of the ordinary.
Very weird year if you are anywhere from a 2 to 4

Very weird year if you are anywhere from a 2 to 4

Another thing that would be favorable for Kentucky is they would have the weakest 1 seed and weakest 5 seed. I actually upgraded Penn State to a 5 seed, because BYU can't be in the East Region (Friday-Sunday games). So it's kind of like they're a 3 seed likely to compete against a 6 seed in Penn State and a 2 seed in Dayton.

Or maybe you are incredibly overrated by the polls

Part of me feels like they're a top 10 team. But man, they tend to keep EVERY game close. They were outside the top 20 rankings by NET, KenPom, and the BPI. I think they're capable of beating most anyone, but could easily see them losing in the 1st or 2nd round. Not an especially great shooting team.

Reactions: bignish and jhmossy
I love the Indiana...Arizona Miller/Miller match-up. Something the committee would have surly done. Well played.

There would be at least one game like that. No doubt. Also had UCLA-Cincinnati (Mick Cronin) and Texas Tech-UVA ('19 title rematch) as potential first round games. Maybe I overdid it with the first round contests, but you know the NCAA loves intriguing match-ups for the ratings.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
Northern Kentucky, Arizona, Maryland/WVU? Whew, FSU walks into the Elite 8 against Dayton.

Can we get you on the real committee?

You could argue that Arizona is actually a bit underrated according to their seed. They're 10th in the BPI, 14th in the NET, and 19th by KenPom. And Maryland is solid. Certainly not a gimme.

What 7/10 seeds or 3 seeds would you be nervous about playing?

I couldn’t see UK lower than a 3 unless they flopped the sec tourney. We had 9 quad 1 wins, which was 6th most in the country.

like you said, 3 with a strong argument for a 2. I don’t think they’d drop us nearly 2 full lines for the Evansville loss.

That said I’d take that bracket. We’d walk to the E8 imo.

You could argue that Arizona is actually a bit underrated according to their seed. They're 10th in the BPI, 14th in the NET, and 19th by KenPom. And Maryland is solid. Certainly not a gimme.

What 7/10 seeds or 3 seeds would you be nervous about playing?

Sean Miller in March is not scary. And playing FSU/Hamilton on 1 day prep in the second round with a freshman PG down in Tampa...good luck.

From your bracket, none of the 7/10s would be that scary for FSU on 1 day rest/prep. Maybe Utah State would be the scariest.

Definitely wouldn’t want to see UVA as the 6. Michigan State and Seton Hall could both present some matchup challenges to FSU. And BYU is a scary 6 as well.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT