ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC (K’s Last Rodeo in Cameron)

It is strange that the OAD guys that are part of the 'Brotherhood' don't make an effort to show up. A few of them had games I'm sure but some could have made it. Hell, Vince Carter made his graduation after playing in the Eastern Conference Finals the same day.
96 ex players show up and you are criticizing a small %. Who didn’t show up that you would have liked to see?

Will Avery was there for all you UNC fans. I know you were concerned about he and K when he left early.

96 ex players show up and you are criticizing a small %. Who didn’t show up that you would have liked to see?

I'm not criticizing them. I don't blame them.

Drb7.gif

Reactions: treyforuk
I'm not criticizing them. I don't blame them.

Drb7.gif
But I bet you love the events at AFAM U and are disappointed when your OAD's dont show. Ooops, when was your last one and done. When was the last time AFAM U successfully recruited a player with that kind of talent.

Coach K's post game comments show what a total fraud and a bitch he is. You can always tell a person's character and true colors by how the act in defeat and Coach K has proven time and again that he is nothing more than a bully and a bitch.

Good riddance.

Coach K's post game comments show what a total fraud and a bitch he is. You can always tell a person's character and true colors by how the act in defeat and Coach K has proven time and again that he is nothing more than a bully and a bitch.

Good riddance.
What did he say?

When addressing the crowd he kind of put it all on his team. Said they just didn't play well, which isn't really true. They played pretty well most of the game. UNC just beat them.

In the postgame PC he was very gracious towards UNC though. He postures to the crowd some I think since he knows most of them don't really know what they are watching but just there to hero worship him.

He postures to the crowd some I think since he knows most of them don't really know what they are watching but just there to hero worship him.
So true. Most of these kids are just along for the ride, trying to fit in because everybody is doing it. They don't know shit about basketball, they're mathletes.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Thanks for starting this thread @bignish always good at ****ing shit up. I wanted to blame K but you're responsible. I hope you get ass cancer.
I drove down to campus for the game too, I definitely cursed the shit out of the team.

This one will sting for a long time.

We"ll see how they bounce back next week in Brooklyn.

So true. Most of these kids are just along for the ride, trying to fit in because everybody is doing it. They don't know shit about basketball, they're mathletes.

the amount of nerds at Duke is beyond comprehension. You have to walk campus while classes are in to appreciate it.

I drove down to campus for the game too, I definitely cursed the shit out of the team.

This one will sting for a long time.

We"ll see how they bounce back next week in Brooklyn.

You are the kiss of death when it comes to making predictions but I love it. It means duke isn't going to fare well. Keep them coming!

Last edited:
Rewatching this game and that Flagrant 1 on Theo Johns in the first half was pretty lame.

Good riddance.
giphy.gif

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT