ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC (K’s Last Rodeo in Cameron)

IMO, this is the end for this team. They are crushed. I expect early exits the next two tourneys.
Does K get to 1,200? Not sure.

Today overtook Billy Packer trying to tell everyone Henderson inadvertently broke Hansbrough’s nose as my favorite Duke/UNC moment. Thanks UNC.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Didn't realize K had such a Jew fan club. Just saw on the ESPN ticker that Jerry Seinfeld and Adam Silver were in attendance.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Well. I will never forget 1999.

I’ll never forget 2000 tournament 2nd round KU down 1 late in the game the refs giving Carawell a timeout even though he lost the ball and a KU player was the one with the hand on the ball not him.

Lol at his granddaughter showing up wearing almost nothing. Coach k looked like he wanted to kill himself. Lmao at the fans crying.

Is Duke gonna be able to get recover to make a deep tourney run or are we looking at another first weekend exit?

Is Duke gonna be able to get recover to make a deep tourney run or are we looking at another first weekend exit?
I think they make early exits in both in the next two weekends.

This loss crushed them. IMO

Doesn’t look like any OADs and what happened to the Plumlees?

It is strange that the OAD guys that are part of the 'Brotherhood' don't make an effort to show up. A few of them had games I'm sure but some could have made it. Hell, Vince Carter made his graduation after playing in the Eastern Conference Finals the same day.

ADVERTISEMENT