ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs UNC (K’s Last Rodeo in Cameron)

Bacot: we knew we’re gonna either have to fight or have to win.

Wut..

Does Duke still only have 1 good win this season against UK first game of the year? Or did letting UNC beat them today give them a 2nd good win?

Edit: Forgot they beat Gonzaga. I guess they now have 3 good wins.

Reactions: B-Westy
The fat redhead with the stupid hat on crying in the crowd, lolz. Bish please, you can't name a single player on the team. Stop acting like you care.

• Haha
Reactions: 829305
Nice to send K out with a loss in his last home game. Go Heels!

That said this is now his moment, I have a ton of respect for the man. He's one of the best coaches in sports history.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
This night would’ve been complete if K had scolded Bacot for saying “this is my house”

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just remember Duke fans, your team gave the Holes the confidence they have going into the ACC tourney and the dance. Good job.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
I can always appreciate the fans that say nothing before or during the game who show up after their team wins.

I won't lie. This is a bitter loss. Really don't give a shit what happens next.

I can always appreciate the fans that say nothing before or during the game who show up after their team wins.

I won't lie. This is a bitter loss. Really don't give a shit what happens next.

Probably have to win it all to offset that.

How honorable, they are installing a bench in his name so people can plant their asses on him.

Reactions: Stymey
what a bitch

310159f1-e527-4c97-86ee-dda4542875f5_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ticket2ride06
Hubert outcoached K so bad that it wouldn’t have mattered

Did he put Leaky on Griffin? That is what I thought they should have done in the first game. Griffin is the key to me, not Paulo.

ADVERTISEMENT