ADVERTISEMENT

Duke v. Kansas

Duke v. Kansas

• Duke

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • Kansas

Votes: 59 58.4%

• Total voters
Duke looks like the team to beat in that region maybe KU will prove me wrong but I had Duke meeting Nova in the final four

Reactions: KisteK
Not sure either can beat Nova, to be honest.

Nova hasn't impressed me. They rely almost entirely on 3 point shooting. When they're hot, they're unbeatable. When they're cold, St. John's can beat them.

I just don't know how they'd stop Carter and Bagley with 4 guards and an undersized center on the court.

Coach K mad haha. The good thing about having nothing to lose (as a fan) is you get to get piss drunk and just enjoy the game for what it is.

btw, if nobody has tried Ommegang beers from Cooperstown, NY, you're fvcking missing out. They're not for the IPA hophead types, but they make excellent Belgian style brews.

Nova will probably lose next round, but when comparing JW to all of WVU's history -- it's not close. I honestly don't know how @doogie can show his face around here after that embarrassing loss.

I want to have some fun for the last half hour, or so, that Cuse is relevant for this season.

Anybody got some fun games we can play?

If Allen hits his shots, this game is over.

Yup. Cuse has to pack it in and hope Allen and others miss open shots. Not a great strategy but it's all we've got.

On offense, Cuse has to be impeccable for the rest of the game to have a chance.

I'm gonna assume KU-Duke would have by far the highest ratings of the tourney so far.

Duke can’t make a freaking shot goddamn I hate Cuse and their zone.

Also Allen is missing wide open shots.

Reactions: brooky03
Syracuse didn't even dive on the floor. They've gave up.

That's been the M.O. of this team for most, if not all, of the season. It's not really an effort problem as much as a fatigue proglem. Duke plays 9 dudes. Cuse plays 5.5 dudes. For what's been asked of them, though this game will balloon to a double digit win for Duke, the SU players have done a good job.

As a UK fan, I'm supposed to not like Duke, but they really are fun to watch.

GIF-Bitch-are-you-serious-Are-you-serious-For-real-Are-you-kidding-me-GIF.gif

Like I said, Cuse needed to hit 3's. Maybe they're realizing that just now.

ADVERTISEMENT