ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ UNC game thread.

You two are being too modest. UNC is going to win this in deep dick fashion. K may cry mercy at half.

Duke is by far the better team, but it’s according to how the game is officiated. We saw how bad officials can decide what team that they prefer win actually wins.

Reactions: tw3301
Duke is by far the better team, but it’s according to how the game is officiated. We saw how bad officials can decide what team that they prefer win actually wins.
You guys got jobbed last night. I was watching 3 games and I didn’t have the sound on your game, but the 2 calls I saw, looked really bad.

I feel very luke warm about the game. Duke may be a little bit of fool's gold. Would not be surprised if they shit the bed.

I like that he said that. But he can be soft as shit himself. Hopefully he puts his money where his mouth is.

Right, I have no issue at all with it. I kind of like when there is some animosity. Not true hate or anything but a little bit of competitive f off or something.

I feel very luke warm about the game. Duke may be a little bit of fool's gold. Would not be surprised if they shit the bed.

Maybe, but just from a basketball standpoint Duke is simply better and the coaching is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Any chance Caleb Love comes down with an elbow on Pacheco?

UNC/Duke has gave us a lot of great moments.

Tyler_Hansbrough_Bloody_Nose_Duke.jpg

I'm not sure if Hansbrough does or not. Wait, he was 4-0 in Cameron so I guess that means he doesn't, right?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bacot guarding Banchero may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Nice take to the rack for the dunk by the UNc kid!

Why have Theo John in there allowing Bacot to be at no risk of picking up a foul?

Embarrassing last 11 minutes for Duke. But even worse for unc. How bad do you have to be to allow 6 points and only manage to cut 12 points off the lead?

ADVERTISEMENT