ADVERTISEMENT

Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky

If I coach against a team like Bama, I just play man, crowd them beyond the arc and make them drive to score. Rather they be more efficient from inside than to get streaky from 3. For us, we have a much longer team, so I'd hope to press them inside on the other end of the floor and hopefully get them in foul trouble.
Alabama is a very interesting team. They are long, athletic and older and they either take threes or rim runs, nothing in between. When you see their shot chart, it is incredible to see where they are scoring from. There are no circles in the mid range areas.
But you're right, you have to run them off the three point line and resist the urge to leave your man to play help defense
Tuesday night's game should be very interesting. I think Cal will have something figured out.

So they have somebody to match up with Bassey now? I’m going off what actually happened, you’re just using your opinion and trying to make it a fact.
One guy is not going to beat Alabama the way they are playing now.
Is WKU ranked? I didn't notice them in the top 25. If they aren't ranked, then obviously they are losing games.
Unless Bassey is guarding the entire 3 point arc by himself with lightning speed, I don’t see WKU beating Alabama the way they are playing right now.
BTW, this is a message board, that's all we have, opinions and stats.

Edit:
LMFAO, WKU just lost to Charlotte and freaking LA Tech. Come on man.
I now understand why you are defending them so much. I should've known this already. Louisville beat WKU earlier this season, so in your feable mind, you think they're some great team. Hilarious. Never change man, never change.

Last edited:
One guy is not going to beat Alabama the way they are playing now.
Is WKU ranked? I didn't notice them in the top 25. If they aren't ranked, then obviously they are losing games.
Unless Bassey is guarding the entire 3 point arc by himself with lightning speed, I don’t see WKU beating Alabama the way they are playing right now.
BTW, this is a message board, that's all we have, opinions and stats.

Edit:
LMFAO, WKU just lost to Charlotte and freaking LA Tech. Come on man.
I now understand why you are defending them so much. I should've known this already. Louisville beat WKU earlier this season, so in your feable mind, you think they're some great team. Hilarious. Never change man, never change.
I don’t plan on changing Jeffery.

so you think that I am building up WKU because we played them? What are you doing with Alabama? Pot meet kettle

I don’t plan on changing Jeffery.

so you think that I am building up WKU because we played them? What are you doing with Alabama? Pot meet kettle
Well, I'm not pumping up LSU, G-Tech, ND or Auburn, so you have no point.
Alabama stands out to me, because they were beating a ranked team by 40+ on the rd and hit 23 threes. They also look like a top 5 team right now. WKU doesn’t even play on TV, so I really can't comment on them.

Alabama stands out to me, because they were beating a ranked team by 40+ on the rd and hit 23 threes. They also look like a top 5 team right now. WKU doesn’t even play on TV, so I really can't comment on them.

WKU has some nice players they just have a gottfried problem.

no waydo I think they would get bama in a rematch now, but reallydidn’t expect them to beat bama the first time either.

Bassey is a stud though, if they had a coach that would keep his ass on the block instead of chucking threes they would be a really good team imo. He dominated Louisville inside but was like 0-4 or 0-5 from deep.

And rocky card, we have no one that matches up with him either but still beat em pretty handily.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Tonight’s Alabama team looks exactly like the one WKU beat.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
But it would be fun playing the style Alabama plays if you’re a shooter.

Tonight’s Alabama team looks exactly like the one WKU beat.

They started out hot, but Uk weathered the storm and got right back in it.

Not so sure I wouldn’t let Brooks run point over askew. Since cal doesn’t seem to want mintz or even Boston to do it. I just haven’t see why askew was ranked so highly. He doesn’t do anything great, not pass not shoot not get to the rim not defend, nothing that I’ve noticed. Hindsight is always 20/20 but if Louisville has landed askew and missed out on carlik as a result we might not even be an NIT team. And we have DJ who can run point so that’s more of an endorsement of how good carlik has been over askew being underwhelming. Which I know we were recruiting askew super heavy, but I’m not sure if that was before he decided to reclassify or not, so it might be a moot point.

But I called out Allen on the homeboard right before the MSU game lmao and called out Boston for sucking and he’s went for 18 the last two games since. So maybe my haterism is all askew needs to wake up.

Bamas inside game leaves a lot to be desired imo. Granted peroxide boy just missed a wide ass open layup lol.

Why does Allen look like micheal Jackson now compared to his pic in his Pendleton county jersey.

College lighting just that much better?

Askew 25 mins 2 points 1 board 1 ast. Only 1 TO but 4 pfs.

Why is he in there 20 mpg, why does he start?

Regardless UK has looked much better last two games.

Allen pissin away the spread 😂 but can he win it back with the meaningless 3 at the end???

We focused more on our offensive fouls t/o's tonight. I guess we're trying to master them all.

Man no lie there. I bet at least 4 diff guys had one as well.

Can’t believe UK posted Jackson that possession he turned it over instead of Sarr smdh I needed the win after Texas shit the bed at home.

UK is getting really close to another all time record.

EstfPwMXAAIZwWe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT