ADVERTISEMENT

Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky

tenor.gif

Let the non blue bloods relish in this season we’ll be back next year kicking ass and taking names
Cal caved in to the fanbase on playing Allen, he should only be playing spot minutes. Clark is your best player, more Clark and less Askew is what y’all need to be better.

Reactions: cdbearde
Cal caved in to the fanbase on playing Allen, he should only be playing spot minutes. Clark is your best player, more Clark and less Askew is what y’all need to be better.
I think Clarke is gonna is gonna opt out the rest of the season, hell I don’t blame him. We are not making the tourney. He shouldn’t risk injury on a lost cause.

I can see UNC being a handful by the end of the season. They have talent. Duke..,coach K seems disinterested. First time I’ve seen a Duke team that struggled so bad shooting the ball.

UNC could be good if Love or Davis would figure it out at PG. The bigs are a massive disappointment right now in terms of finishing though. Some of that may be just that every time they touch it there are four people crashing down on them because no one is scared of our perimeter though. With better PG play I think everything would be so much better everywhere. Not sure it will happen.

I haven't watched Duke at all but have Kentucky. I can't really figure out how I feel about them tbh.

UNC could be good if Love or Davis would figure it out at PG. The bigs are a massive disappointment right now in terms of finishing though. Some of that may be just that every time they touch it there are four people crashing down on them because no one is scared of our perimeter though. With better PG play I think everything would be so much better everywhere. Not sure it will happen.

I haven't watched Duke at all but have Kentucky. I can't really figure out how I feel about them tbh.
We don't have a PG and lack of any scoring options. Even down low we miss close shots game after game after game. Our defense isn't terrible (19th kenpom), but it's impossible to win when we just can't score.

Mix that with the 11th SOS and we end up with a 4-9 record.

UNC guards just need to play under control better. They are overly aggressive trying to drive to the bucket.

UK has made four or less three-pointers in six games this season. The Wildcats have lost all six. It was also the seventh time they’ve been held to 63 points or fewer, and they’ve lost all seven of those games as well.

Also, UK has now turned it over more than 15 times in three straight games and seven overall. We lost all seven. Only two games we lost and didn't have 15 turnovers was UNC and UL.

Unless we win the SECT, IMO, we're done. If that were to happen, I'm guessing we might have the all time worst record for an NCAAT.

There are a couple of teams that have made the NCAAT with a record of 11-18. That's a winning percentage of 37.9%

If you went 3-9 in your final 12 regular season games (regular season record of 7-18), and won the SEC Tournament (4 games), then your record would also be 11-18. I'm guessing UK won't go 3-9 to finish off the regular season. You guys have lost a lot of close games. Your luck has got to turn soon. But, I won't deny that it is still a possibility.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UK has made four or less three-pointers in six games this season. The Wildcats have lost all six. It was also the seventh time they’ve been held to 63 points or fewer, and they’ve lost all seven of those games as well.

Also, UK has now turned it over more than 15 times in three straight games and seven overall. We lost all seven. Only two games we lost and didn't have 15 turnovers was UNC and UL.

Yeah, both UNC and UK seem to have the same issues. UNC doesn't shoot quite that bad but has had games with 4,4,1,2,2,and 3 makes from outside. TOs have been a massive issue as well. You just have to shoot well in today's game to win.

Think y’all are fine. I don’t see near the incompetence with Kansas that I do with Kentucky
Its def fun to see other blue bloods upset from time to time---but it actually isnt fun to see them down like this. Not good for the game imo

Id love to go off on a tangent on how other teams sucked for so long, but, I won't. Let's give them this year. No need to talk trash about new bloods. I hope they're here to stay and not just lucky for a given year.
I'm happy for them. I like parity.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT