ADVERTISEMENT

Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky

Well, that was an impressive display of basketball ineptitude.

Saturday might be a race to the bottom.

So bad. Team has as many TOs as FGs and one of the worst shooting performances I've seen. UNC is 17-38 from the FT line the last 3 games. I don't even understand how that is possible. I don't think the global pandemic is saving them this year. Just don't really see a path to make the tournament.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The real question is which do you prefer between Tulane, Kentucky, and Pepperdine.
tumblr_ppi738Vb4f1y5xcxlo1_400.gif

So bad. Team has as many TOs as FGs and one of the worst shooting performances I've seen. UNC is 17-38 from the FT line the last 3 games. I don't even understand how that is possible. I don't think the global pandemic is saving them this year. Just don't really see a path to make the tournament.
Since we know UK ain't going dancing without a miracle SECT run, I would love to see some others miss out, too. Come join the fun; MSU, UNC, Duke, and Indiana. Kansas sucks too, but they aren't going to miss the tourney. I think UNC will get in too.

Reactions: sgrooms
Since we know UK ain't going dancing without a miracle SECT run, I would love to see some others miss out, too. Come join the fun; MSU, UNC, Duke, and Indiana. Kansas sucks too, but they aren't going to miss the tourney. I think UNC will get in too.
I wonder what ratings will be this year.

I'm guessing close to the WBB tournament.

Yeah, that was a tough watch and a bad loss because we’re running out of Quad 1 opportunities. Need to start winning some of those for any real chance.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Them and Duke.

duke seems to have 3 dots on top of each other to the left of their name. But I think they are the big blue dot dead center and zona is the smaller navy dot. Need a projector to read that chart.

adtually there seems to be many dots with no school attached. Weird

my lol is SF Austin, like how bad of shooters can they possibly have to be that far of an outlier??

Cal caved in to the fanbase on playing Allen, he should only be playing spot minutes. Clark is your best player, more Clark and less Askew is what y’all need to be better.
Allen's effective fg% is 15 points higher than anyone else on the team.

The rest of your post just proves how stupid you are.

duke seems to have 3 dots on top of each other to the left of their name. But I think they are the big blue dot dead center and zona is the smaller navy dot. Need a projector to read that chart.

adtually there seems to be many dots with no school attached. Weird

my lol is SF Austin, like how bad of shooters can they possibly have to be that far of an outlier??
Yeah, who knows what that mess is next to Duke. For SF Austin and a few other outliers that's not a good representation because based on how small those dots are (that size isn't even on the legend) they were only charted 1 or 2 games I am assuming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT