ADVERTISEMENT

Duke is giving Army all they can handle....

Army can stroke it from 3. They’ve played their asses off. Honestly out hustled us. Hats off to them.

Why did you find it funny?

Because the Army player at the Apex of his jump was still not as tall as Zion standing flat footed. Zion didn't even need to jump to block the shot, and he made the mean face like he did something great. I get it he's young and will be facing much more challenging opponents in the near future. Just thought it was funny.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Because the Army player at the Apex of his jump was still not as tall as Zion standing flat footed. Zion didn't even need to jump to block the shot, and he made the mean face like he did something great. I get it he's young and will be facing much more challenging opponents in the near future. Just thought it was funny.

Still makes no sense. I get you’re trying to make fun of Zion but you failed. Guy made a good play. Nothing at all wrong with his reaction.

Reactions: denniden
But you have a problem with my reaction...sounds like a double standard. Have fun with your hypersensitivity.

This is what’s great. Make a comment and get called out on it and then attempt to make the person that calls you out on it to be “hypersensitive”.

Your comment failed. You got called out. Just wear it bud.

This is what’s great. Make a comment and get called out on it and then attempt to make the person that calls you out on it to be “hypersensitive”.

I mean, you actually are being pretty hypersensitive about it. I think most reading this thread would agree on that being true.

I mean, you actually are being pretty hypersensitive about it. I think most reading this thread would agree on that being true.

Not really. I’m pretty realistic. Duke played like trash today. That’s the bottom line. But I’m
Being hypersensitive because Zion made a good play? Nah. I disagree.

If Reddish is shooting like that Duke is gonna coast to a title. Zion is even better than everyone thought and Barrett can sleepwalk to 20 points a game.

Definitely think it’s possible there are times where Duke will get way too three happy this year, and they’ll lose because of it. That said, I’m loving the acceptance of roles by those surrounding the big three

Also, Bolden or DeLaurier stepping up to become a serviceable rebounder will be huge toward how deep Duke goes

Glorified street ball at this point. Let’s see what’s happens when these kids face grown men who play TEAM basketball

Reactions: UNC71-00
If Reddish is shooting like that Duke is gonna coast to a title. Zion is even better than everyone thought and Barrett can sleepwalk to 20 points a game.

They're not "coasting" to anything. Other than wins against the likes of UK and Army.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Still makes no sense. I get you’re trying to make fun of Zion but you failed. Guy made a good play. Nothing at all wrong with his reaction.

But you have a problem with my reaction...sounds like a double standard. Have fun with your hypersensitivity.

tenor.gif

Reactions: j-doolsheels
ADVERTISEMENT