ADVERTISEMENT

Duke considering selling alcohol at Cameron?

Will they be able to purchase your terrible hot takes with their beer afam?

I also heard we're getting hot cheerleaders... still waiting for that one.
Wow.... potential of seeing the jumping up and down nerdfest morph into a drunken jumping up and down nerdfest.
giphy.gif

You’re the only duke homo on this forum. Are you that damn sensitive when someone says anything about duke that offends you, you cry like a little bitch?
Please be nice to me. Your mean talking hurts my feelings. BTW, I will be at the game on 11/26. Come meet me and call me that to my face you ****ing queer ****** pillow biter.

Oh, and there are PLENTY of hot Duke cheerleaders. The real difference between them and cheerleaders at other schools is that the Duke ones are going on to be lawyers and doctors and scientists and Senators, as opposed to Hooters waitresses.

Oh, and there are PLENTY of hot Duke cheerleaders. The real difference between them and cheerleaders at other schools is that the Duke ones are going on to be lawyers and doctors and scientists and Senators, as opposed to Hooters waitresses.

So they basically have to sneak up on their bath water, but they're 'Hot' based on their possible future career? Dude, I'm questioning your level of interest in the ladies.

Please be nice to me. Your mean talking hurts my feelings. BTW, I will be at the game on 11/26. Come meet me and call me that to my face you ****ing queer ****** pillow biter.

Oh damn, tough guy on the internet but I will tell you this. Back in my younger days when I was dumber I'd take you up on that. So called tough guys don't call out others to fight just because one's fragile feelings got hurt and yes, you're still a sensitive little punk bitch ass homo. I know I left out some but hey, I call them like I see them. Laughing

Oh damn, tough guy on the internet but I will tell you this. Back in my younger days when I was dumber I'd take you up on that. So called tough guys don't call out others to fight just because one's fragile feelings got hurt and yes, you're still a sensitive little punk bitch ass homo. I know I left out some but hey, I call them like I see them. Laughing
So you are a pussy. Thought so.

So they basically have to sneak up on their bath water, but they're 'Hot' based on their possible future career? Dude, I'm questioning your level of interest in the ladies.

Hm. Logic and reading are not your strong suit, apparently. To be fair, this is not a surprise to anyone who has kept up with your posting here. That's okay, some people have to be of below-average intelligence.

Reactions: jhmossy
...this might be the first time I've ever witnessed a dookie playing 'tough guy'. Seems like kind of a unicorn. The dookies I've seen couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Hm. Logic and reading are not your strong suit, apparently. To be fair, this is not a surprise to anyone who has kept up with your posting here. That's okay, some people have to be of below-average intelligence.

....sorry the counter to your attempt at sarcasm eluded you. If you're gonna come off like a top ranked MENSA member, try a bit harder to comprehend next time.

Says the pussy who is scared to meet. Don’t try and save your man hood now. Pull your panties out of your crack and run along.

You're just a sensitive little boy that can't handle what grown men say to you on the internet. You probably got your ass kicked today by some woman and you don't know where to turn.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
You're just a sensitive little boy that can't handle what grown men say to you on the internet. You probably got your ass kicked today by some woman and you don't know where to turn.
Keep avoiding it honey.

ADVERTISEMENT