ADVERTISEMENT

Duke at Syracuse

Early in the season, being such an inexperienced team (especially at the top of the zone), Cuse couldn’t stop anybody from scoring. The D is still bad but much improved. The offense is good. No balance, but plenty of shooters to make up for the lack of post game.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Early in the season, being such an inexperienced team (especially at the top of the zone), Cuse couldn’t stop anybody from scoring. The D is still bad but much improved. The offense is good. No balance, but plenty of shooters to make up for the lack of post game.

Winning tonight would be huge

The key to beating Syracuse is get Dolezaj and Sidibe in foul trouble. Clemson got them to foul out. The zone is Center-less at that point and easy to rip to shreds at the rim.

Marek is one more call against him from punching a ref in the neck lol

Andddd I think I’m done watching.

I got an entertaining half in. That’s good enough

I'm not feeling Duke's uniforms tonight. They been wearing these all year?
I always thought their blue was too close to UK's, it's good to seem then switch to another shade of blue. This shade of blue fits them better.

PANTONE: PMS 286 (UK)
vs.
PANTONE: PMS 287 (Duke)

I always thought their blue was too close to UK's, it's good to seem then switch to another shade of blue. This shade of blue fits them better.
Honestly I'm good with that too, differentiates the Duke blue a bit from the rest of the crowd.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT